The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
how do you know it won't happen? Have you actually asked her, or is it going to be a surprise?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Does he drive anything else than your car?

I'm hoping on going to the movies with a girl tonight. But the pessimist I am tells me it ain't gonna happen, and I believe strongly in that

Ask Pikachu for help
I have known this girl for about a year but the last 2 months we have been getting the bus together, this has enabled us to make what I think is a good friendship, we tell each other everything. But, I have started to like her, she is a very good looking girl with a great personality. I have liked loads of girls before but not like I am feeling now. I am only just plucking up the courage to ask her out, but I do have the feeling she will say no, Hopefully she doesn't.
Quote from mookie427 :how do you know it won't happen? Have you actually asked her, or is it going to be a surprise?

I asked her last week, but she didn't know if she was allowed by her parents (because she already went out last night). And I just have a feeling she's using it as an excuse for not going, although when it has to do with school stuff she always has to be home at a certain time, so it's believable.

At school there is already a lot of gossip going around about us, some just wonder if we're together, others say I can't get her...

Gonna text her in the afternoon to ask if it's going to happen or not..

And about the feeling I have, most of the time when I have this feeling it happens like that
Don't text her, CALL her
Dont text, or call her. If you live close to her, go ask her in person.
Quote from sam93 :Dont text, or call her. If you live close to her, go ask her in person.

We don't live that close, and I never been to her home. So I might call her..
Quote from sgt.flippy :We don't live that close, and I never been to her home. So I might call her..

Fair enough. I am going to ask the girl I like over MSN lol, mainly because I wont see her till we go back to school, and I cant wait that long lol.
Quote from sam93 :Dont text, or call her. If you live close to her, go ask her in person.

yup go ask her if she wants cream on her pie.
Quote from sam93 :Fair enough. I am going to ask the girl I like over MSN lol, mainly because I wont see her till we go back to school, and I cant wait that long lol.

I hope your joking.

Don't do it over MSN, seriously from personal experiences its the wrong thing to do. If its the holidays why not see if she wants to go out somewhere? Go to the cinema or something.
Quote from mcintyrej :I hope your joking.

Don't do it over MSN, seriously from personal experiences its the wrong thing to do. If its the holidays why not see if she wants to go out somewhere? Go to the cinema or something.

Well if she accepts my MSN as I have only just added her, I will see if she wants to meet up, but as I just want to ask if she would ever go out with me I will know where I stand and wont make a fool of myself asking her.
Quote from sam93 :Well if she accepts my MSN as I have only just added her, I will see if she wants to meet up, but as I just want to ask if she would ever go out with me I will know where I stand and wont make a fool of myself asking her.

Thats a bad thing to ask though. Seriously I know - I lost probably the girl i've liked the most ever by saying something stupid on MSN rather than saying it in person. If you say it on MSN then she'll be scared and it sounds strange but she can hide behind her screen and say whatever. If you say it in person and put her on the spot it will make her think you are a lot more confident and apparently girls like that sort of thing. Also if she doesn't want to right then but you say it in person, she will probably grow to like you more and then you never know. If its just on MSN she'll be scared and your friendship will probably be much worse off.
Quote from mcintyrej :I hope your joking.

yeah, at least try to set some conversation while in MSN so you can know what places she likes the most, and if you ask her then, tell her to bring/you bring a friend, so she won't suspect you're in love with her, because if she does, and you don't know each other very well, everything's ruined. (hope I didn't miss anything on your previous posts)(I didn't look at mcintyre's post, so there might be 2 posts saying the same thing)
Argh, damn girls with their handbags, she didn't pick up the phone! She probably didn't hear it or something
well maybe she's just keeping it somewhere "private" and has it on vibrate mode......
Quote from JJ72 :well maybe she's just keeping it somewhere "private" and has it on vibrate mode......

Nah, she only uses her USB one, then she constantly sends buzzers on msn ..
is there a very long buzzer or some special hotkey that I should be awared of?
Quote from mcintyrej :Thats a bad thing to ask though. Seriously I know - I lost probably the girl i've liked the most ever by saying something stupid on MSN rather than saying it in person. If you say it on MSN then she'll be scared and it sounds strange but she can hide behind her screen and say whatever. If you say it in person and put her on the spot it will make her think you are a lot more confident and apparently girls like that sort of thing. Also if she doesn't want to right then but you say it in person, she will probably grow to like you more and then you never know. If its just on MSN she'll be scared and your friendship will probably be much worse off.

ok, fair point. I will ask her when I next see her. Let's just hope she doesn't get back with her ex because from what she tells me makes him sound like a dick. Cheated on her with 3 other girls in one night at a party, thats not the way to treat anyone. It sometimes seems like she tries to get the point across that she likes you but I dont know as she is one of those friendly people who will give you a hug but when she rubs your leg up to your meat and two veg I think it means a little more then friendship. Oh well whats the worse that can happen, she can only say yes or no.
Quote from sam93 :ok, fair point. I will ask her when I next see her. Let's just hope she doesn't get back with her ex because from what she tells me makes him sound like a dick. Cheated on her with 3 other girls in one night at a party, thats not the way to treat anyone. It sometimes seems like she tries to get the point across that she likes you but I dont know as she is one of those friendly people who will give you a hug but when she rubs your leg up to your meat and two veg I think it means a little more then friendship. Oh well whats the worse that can happen, she can only say yes or no.

Yep.

Just don't use msn! only in one circumstance you can use it and thats if she tells you on msn that she likes you.
Like I thought. She's not going, she knows I like her a lot. So we talked a bit about it. Gonna try to just stay friends, hope it works out though.

Gonna have to try to put her out of my mind!
Quote from sam93 :ok, fair point. I will ask her when I next see her. Let's just hope she doesn't get back with her ex because from what she tells me makes him sound like a dick. Cheated on her with 3 other girls in one night at a party, thats not the way to treat anyone. It sometimes seems like she tries to get the point across that she likes you but I dont know as she is one of those friendly people who will give you a hug but when she rubs your leg up to your meat and two veg I think it means a little more then friendship. Oh well whats the worse that can happen, she can only say yes or no.

Haha a girl did that to me in my english class, she is fit but i never saw her like that before, took me by suprise anyway
my girlfriend even got a grip with lfs.... for ten laps or so
but that was all....

but after that she said it's ok to mount my driving seat and g25 at her place when I move in
am i lucky, or am i lucky?
Quote from Dalibor79 :my girlfriend even got a grip with lfs.... for ten laps or so
but that was all....

but after that she said it's ok to mount my driving seat and g25 at her place when I move in
am i lucky, or am i lucky?

Your damn lucky
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Haha a girl did that to me in my english class, she is fit but i never saw her like that before, took me by suprise anyway

Lol. The girl who done it to me must of been trying to make a point because she was singing along to a song and everytime it said 'I love you' she was pointing at me and then she touched my leg and stroked it up to my meat and two veg. I dont know if she was joking or not, wont know until I ask her out.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG