The online racing simulator
Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
Quote from SauberDrifter :Better improvement over tow ropes are guns!

Hate that guy who won't concede his racing line? SHOOT HIM!

Some guy is weaving so you can't draft him. Bang bang!

Hell, LFS should be just like Grand Theft Auto games. Shoot everything!

Quote from rediske :...because it looks like a guy biting into a big cheese!

Lol -very good! :-)
Quote from Zen321 :8.0 hp ?
Gosh, my old 50cc 4 stroke bike did more than this

Maybe it has a hella lot of torque (like 100000000Nm), but only runs at fractions or rpm

oops i dident mean to put a [dot] there
I think I know where this guy got an idea for a "tow rope". Seems like when you bump the back of an FBM in an FBM, it's like you're almost glued to them.
Quote from kizzie33 :with both plays concent like sending setups the user my tow a nother with a invisable or visable tow rope which can be broken at any time

IN ENGLISH:
With both players permission (rather like sending a setup), one user may tow another with an "invisible" tow rope which can be broken.
Congratulatons you replied without reading the entirety of the short thread to realise that someone else has translated it.

/facepalm
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Congratulatons you replied without reading the entirety of the short thread to realise that someone else has translated it.

/facepalm

thank you
Quote from harjun :IN ENGLISH:
With both players permission (rather like sending a setup), one user may tow another with an "invisible" tow rope which can be broken.

so in other (other other) words your just pulling while hes just doing very little sterring....thats ****ed up to the max ( not aimed at you harjun)
I like this idea... gtfo.
hi im not sure if this means you like my ideo or wether your jsut takign the piss out of me becuase im not good at english
you are all wrong. Gtfo because this is the f.cking worse idea ever though
shut up fail boy !
My idea was to have a tow rope and it works like sending a setup .....if someone gets stuck on the corn or any think then its a simple fix if you do a 20 lap corse and get stock on the 19th and have to restart you are going to be really P***ed off arnt you ?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :you are all wrong. Gtfo because this is the f.cking worse idea ever though

LOL

Quote from kizzie33 :shut up fail boy !

gtfo, pull yourself out of this sh*t "with a invisable or visable tow rope which can be broken at any time".
You couldnt come up with a better idea you couldnt think of any idea fail boy
Quote from kizzie33 :hi im not sure if this means you like my ideo or wether your jsut takign the piss out of me becuase im not good at english

Sorry, you are a disgrace to the English language. You live in England, and so you of all people should have a grasp at English. Get away from the normal typefaces that you may use in MSN. On LFS forum we appreciate full and concise English. Yes, English may not be everybodies first language, but even many Eastern Europeans (whom personally I believe have the worst grasp of English) manage better than you.

Use a dictionary before posting here.
Quote from kizzie33 :My idea was to have a tow rope and it works like sending a setup .....if someone gets stuck on the corn or any think then its a simple fix if you do a 20 lap corse and get stock on the 19th and have to restart you are going to be really P***ed off arnt you ?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry, you are a disgrace to the English language. You live in England, and so you of all people should have a grasp at English. Get away from the normal typefaces that you may use in MSN. On LFS forum we appreciate full and concise English. Yes, English may not be everybodies first language, but even many Eastern Europeans (whom personally I believe have the worst grasp of English) manage better than you.

Use a dictionary before posting here.

what he said
No im disslexice i odnt talk in abrevations on msn for that reson but im really dislesice so its not my folt i can`t help it i do try
Quote from kizzie33 :No im disslexice i odnt talk in abrevations on msn for that reson but im really dislesice so its not my folt i can`t help it i do try

well that cant be possible, a real Dyslexic person will type better than that.
Please, don't give me the BS about Dyslexia. That's very poor typing, which is more down to bad habbit and laziness, rather than a problem. I know plenty of dyslexic people and none are even nearly as bad as you.
What disslexiceya comes in diffrent levels and regions of how it effects people so dont go all big on be i know more in the area then you
Quote from kizzie33 :What disslexiceya comes in diffrent levels and regions of how it effects people so dont go all big on be i know more in the area then you

are you in the worst region then?
It doesnt work like that its like a triangle you can be good in some bad in others and you canrt be at the bottem or the top

Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG