The online racing simulator
Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
Virtal tow rope
with both plays concent like sending setups the user my tow a nother with a invisable or visable tow rope which can be broken at any time
#2 - J@tko
Quote from kizzie33 :with both plays concent like sending setups the user my tow a nother with a invisable or visable tow rope which can be broken at any time

What?
5 stars and a handshake, mate!
I understood nothing, but maybe I should just study some more of this new English...
Oh , WTH he say???

(oh, and this was my first post for ages. Nope, I wasn't dead. And nope, my Porsche is still FUBAR)
I thought he was talking about towing cars with a visible rope, but he just went completely outta what I was thinking.
Quote from Gekkibi :
(oh, and this was my first post for ages. Nope, I wasn't dead. And nope, my Porsche is still FUBAR)

Sorry who were you?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry who were you?

He's a guy who got his Porsche FUBAR'd by Finnish chavs.
Quote from JO53PHS :He's a guy who got his Porsche FUBAR'd by Finnish chavs.

Sarcasm fail :doh:
nice first post. did the lfs demo inspire you so much you felt that the only thing this game is missing is a tow rope? why would we want one of those? you do know that the phrase "getting a tow" in racing just means that the following car is in the leading cars slipstream? and no a slipstream in not a narrow stretch of slippery water.
Quote from dadge :nice first post. did the lfs demo inspire you so much you felt that the only thing this game is missing is a tow rope? why would we want one of those? you do know that the phrase "getting a tow" in racing just means that the following car is in the leading cars slipstream? and no a slipstream in not a narrow stretch of slippery water.

Cruz servers.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Poor Monkey. I was waiting for a huge attack jump!

Ya, me too. I was ready to press 5-star vote -button!
Quote from kizzie33 :with both plays concent like sending setups the user my tow a nother with a invisable or visable tow rope which can be broken at any time

He's flag says he's from UK, but he writes like this?
I don't have a clue about what he wants.
I think he meant that tow-rope can be activated just by clicking on the connection list (Just like setups), and the towing cable can be cut accidentally.

However, I might be also wrong.

For those of you who do not understand - myself included (well I was anyway) - here's a translation.

"Like with the send setup option, could you have a button to tow somebody with a rope if both players consent to this taking place. The tow rope can be broken at any time."

And no, I don't think it would be useful.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :For those of you who do not understand - myself included (well I was anyway) - here's a translation.

"Like with the send setup option, could you have a button to tow somebody with a rope if both players consent to this taking place. The tow rope can be broken at any time."

And no, I don't think it would be useful.

Nice translation, I thought this was the general idea, but thank you for helping us understand better

I've got a suggestion for the poster : DONT GO IN SAND TRAPS.

And NO, we don't need tow cables, because the very vast majority of us spends the very vast majority of its time racing/driving/drifting on the road, but not stuck on sand traps !!!
I'm going to go with an opinion that this would actually be a pretty cool thing to have for leagues to properly tow someone out of the kitty litter instead of shoving them out with the RB4. It might be best to be able to set this to only be used by admins too, so there's no abusing it - make it a "special option" to the RB4, for instance. It would also be useful for towing cars that run out of fuel on track, etc.

So, a +1 for me for league/event use, but a -1 for general everyday pickup racing.

d

I don't think it's a great idea to attach to random cars, but if there was the option of a proper Safety Car or some kind of rescue vehicle I think this could work.
i can sense abuse on this one, as in trying to slingshot people and failing.
Quote from zeugnimod :Cruz servers.

I'd love to be Cruz's server... aaah... that's something different, sorry.
I'm sure in the future, sometime in the distant future more like, there will be a function in racing games to have a low loader, the recovery Discovery, JCB, large crane, marshals, Ambulance, Medical car, Safety car, Fire truck, Course cars and many other real life features, however, you're going to be waiting a long time, as many other things need to be added first...

Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG