The online racing simulator
Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
How can you know more in an area or topic you can't even spell?

Quote :It doesnt work like that its like a triangle you can be good in some bad in others and you

See it's not that hard
richard branson is desslexic a lot of rich people are they no lots of stuff jsut becuase your dessleix dont mean your thik it jsut means your thik in the english part thats it ( exept in some not so cases)
How come you managed to type nearly a whole sentence in more than acceptable English, but you now return to using your 'dyslexic' way of typing? Puhleese..

But when have I called you thick?
becuase when i try and type normal liek a normal person it comes out rubish so to make it to a normal perons standers i have to double or triple check it and type slower and even then i can still miss things
Well mate, it would make your ideas alot more credible and people would pay more attention to your ideas than to your spelling mistakes.

No-one expects perfection, just readability
yor modding the wrong game try MTA
I think tow ropes would be cool thow for when somebuddy crashed.

They shouldn't make it invisible thow
Quote from kizzie33 :becuase when i try and type normal liek a normal person it comes out rubish so to make it to a normal perons standers i have to double or triple check it and type slower and even then i can still miss things

You can **** right off.
Quote from kizzie33 :.....if someone gets stuck on the corn

Indeed, theres nothing quite like getting "stuck on the corn" is there
You don't have normal dyslexia, thats a common mestake, you actualy have dyslexic dysgraphia, its actualy alot different.

It is the difficulty in writing fast, words will come out wrong and be illegible most of the time. Even if the words are formed correcly in your mind they will still come out wrong, people with dyslexic dysgraphia can ususaly spell perfectly fine if they write slowly.

It isn't always as sever though.
The most sever will have the person writing things completely as jibberish or even backwards, where as a mild case of it will just have the person using the wrong letters or writing them in the wrong order.

I have a very mild case of it myself, I only mess up on certian words/letter combinations. I ususaly pick up on it even before I'm finnished typing the word.

as a note, I made about 20 mestakes writing this.
Why had someone brought that topic back up ?
Dudes, give the guy a break. He really might be dyslexic, my 14 years old cousin has it too and also types like this. Well, a bit more clear but anyway. It's not funny what you guys did.

Fak, someone just bumped a old thread....
Yeah, and also humans walking out of cars, Burger Shot in South City, car jacking, M4 to shoot copz0rz, etc, etc, etc

Virtal tow rope
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG