The online racing simulator
Quote from JCTK :just proved all the rules for slowing things down is working~!
was that back in the V10 days~?

If they slow down the cars that much shouldn't they start the lap records all over again for the new cars?
I wonder if they would ever go back to 1500bhp, that was in the Lotus.
Massa lost whatever credibility he had. Kimi was just cruising and Massa still struggled to catch up.

If Hamilton doesn't make any mega mistakes in Brazil, he'll sweep the WDC clean off the cabinet.

Superb performance by Alonso again! I feel bad for Kovalainen.
Quote from JCTK :just proved all the rules for slowing things down is working~!
was that back in the V10 days~?

Quote from samjh :Massa lost whatever credibility he had. Kimi was just cruising and Massa still struggled to catch up.

If Hamilton doesn't make any mega mistakes in Brazil, he'll sweep the WDC clean off the cabinet.

Superb performance by Alonso again! I feel bad for Kovalainen.

yeah and to rub more salt to Heikki's wound, Alonso HAS MORE POINTS than him~!
Massa's interveiw was hilarious!

When asked about passing Kimi.

"Well, it was the best time for me in the race and I catch him and I pass him so that was the good part of the race, anyway it was not enough because we are fighting with McLaren."
Quote from SAxor :Massa's interveiw was hilarious!

"Yeah the last bit of the race was good for me and i managed to get passed Kimi, but unfortunatly not quick enough to catch Lewis."

Not exact but along those lines.

They should have brought out an Oscar trophy.

Massa had better be prepared to become Kimi's whipping boy next year.
Quote from BlueFlame :Massa was never IN GP2.

i knew he never was, i meant go back to lower single seaters, maybe you should visit gp2 before f1.....
Quote from DevilDare :i knew he never was, i meant go back to lower single seaters, maybe you should visit gp2 before f1.....

Why would you send him back to GP2?
GP2 is no guarantee of skill in F1 though. There has been recent drivers who have done reasonably well (or better) in F1 without going through GP2 or F3000 International.

Examples:

Kimi - British Formula Renault
Kubica, Vettel - World Series by Renault
Sutil - Japanese F3
Button, Sato, Davidson - British F3

And...

Massa - Euro F3000.
Massa couldn't even catch Kimi when he was slowing down for him, he had to slow down early on the straight so Massa could get past. I dont think Massa deserves the title this year, Hamilton deserves it!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Why would you send him back to GP2?

cos today he made me think that he doesnt deserve a Formula 1 seat, yet alone Ferrari..... have you seen the race? Kimi basically had to stop because massa couldnt keep up..... and his comment is just sick..... "Managed to get past"...
It also seems that Massa cant win a race if he isn't on the front row, which shown today. I also think that the pressure is getting to Massa more than it's getting to Hamilton, LH looked confident and relaxed this weekend where as the look on Massa's face was totally different, he didn't look so relaxed and confident.
Quote from sam93 :Massa couldn't even catch Kimi when he was slowing down for him, he had to slow down early on the straight so Massa could get past. I dont think Massa deserves the title this year, Hamilton deserves it!

Just because Masaa had one bad race it doesn't mean he's not worthy. Why should Louis win either? He can't even stop at the end of the pit straight without hitting red cars

Look at the whole season, not just the few laps when he wasn't at his best.
Quote from Hyperactive :Just because Masaa had one bad race it doesn't mean he's not worthy. Why should Louis win either? He can't even stop at the end of the pit straight without hitting red cars

Massa cant even handle a car very well in wet races, he was spinning like mad at Silverstone this year whilst Hamilton drove brilliantly. Yes, Hamilton did crash in the pit which was stupid but Massa doesn't seem to be able to win unless he is on the front row.
#315 - AMB
Quote from BlueFlame :It seems like your trying to gain some kind of attention by doing it, so what is the point?

He has my attention because I agree with him, also Hamilton is going to be CHAMPION!! muhahaha Massa sucks, Rikkkionrisan sucks too, tell them to go back to Karting and learn the basics (NOOBZZ) lol.....

Ferrari & FIA vs Hamilton - Hamilton Winz!!
Boring race, I went back to bed about two thirds through, but exactly the solid drive Hamilton needed. Kovi must be the unluckiest driver of the season. Ferrari did what they were always going to do and gave Massa the most points they could, I bet Kimi's happy lol.

Anyway, Brazil will be a better spectacle, and Lewis has enough in his pocket to let Massa dominate and still come away with the drivers title. He just needs to let the win go gracefully, which will only be an issue for him if he gets into another panicked situation.
Contradiction:

"We took the decision to start on the soft tyres and we knew already that most of the people would start on the hard because our car works in a little bit of a different way to other cars, especially McLaren," he explained. "For us the hard tyre had no grip and the car was difficult to drive."

Then says "Well, it was the best time for me in the race......." about the last stint. Not very good at trying to cover up then.

I am suprised at how heavy Lewis was in the end.
True, Massa is not doing well under pressure. Now, the pressure is on him, rather than on Hamilton. Hamilton is leading, so Massa should show something in Brazil. As he's Brazilian, I think he could get the pole, but I'm 100% sure Hamilton won't finish worse than 5th. He'll be on the podium. And I don't think he'll have mechanical problems.
Quote from AMB :He has my attention because I agree with him, also Hamilton is going to be CHAMPION!! muhahaha Massa sucks, Rikkkionrisan sucks too, tell them to go back to Karting and learn the basics (NOOBZZ) lol.....

Ferrari & FIA vs Hamilton - Hamilton Winz!!

Uhmm...
#320 - AMB
Did anyone see the look on Kimi's face when Filipe was talking about passing him? Hillarious.

Hamilton needed this. Lets hope he can win the championship in Brazil.
Quote :Just because Masaa had one bad race it doesn't mean he's not worthy. Why should Louis win either? He can't even stop at the end of the pit straight without hitting red cars

If we look at the whole season, Ferrari has the faster car - even Ferrari team members are saying the problem this year was a driver talent draught! Hamilton is 7 points in front despite Massa being gifted contraversial decisions all season long. I think it's fair to say that Massa has had more than 1 bad race, he's had several. He is one thing though, he's consistent: Any time he didn't start on the front row he faded to obscurity. Kimi was similarly consistent. Hamilton has been erratic but on the whole the current standings reflect the fact that he has, overall, been much better than both the Ferrari drivers.

Of course i'm only saying these things because there's nothing in the race to talk about.
Quote from Hyperactive :Just because Masaa had one bad race it doesn't mean he's not worthy. Why should Louis win either? He can't even stop at the end of the pit straight without hitting red cars

ONE bad race~?
were we watching the same 2008 season, or you forgot what happened in the opening two races and in Silverstone~?
oh fine, now it's impossible to have a conversation with any ferrari and lewis fans... all the bitterness and smugness!!

now I'll go watch the 1999 review and cheer for Eddie Jordan.
Quote from JCTK :ONE bad race~?
were we watching the same 2008 season, or you forgot what happened in the opening two races and in Silverstone~?

Hamilton had several bad races, too. So that means he is just as unworthy as Massa?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG