The online racing simulator
Bmw (xrt)
(52 posts, started )
First of; Stop assuming people are CRACKING their LFS just because they have a recent join-date, not everyone do that, and say they use the XRT. And as far as i know, what someone do on their own computer is their buisness not ours.

Second; Stop all that talk about nationality, when the topic is about an XRT. If someone sees themselfes as a Latvian, cause they live there, but dont speek the language, let them! If i move to another country, sure as he** i would consider myself as being one of them when i have lived there for awhile.

Third: Knowing thing about the countrys history has NOTHING todo with if ur a Latvian/American/Sweede or whatever. Im born in sweden, talks swedish, but sure as he** i know almost NOTHING about our history.. feels like i know more about American history, does that make me an American? No it doesn't.

Conclusion #1: Someone is of the nationality that HE/SHE feels like being. I KNOW that im swedish, even tho i know Swedish, English, some Norweigan, Danish and Finnish.. But NO ONE can tell me im NOT Swedish because of that.

Conclusion #2: Be ontopic. i know this AINT but i couldn't hold it in anymore as i saw all of these personal attacks.

He wanted an BMW-design for the XRT, if u know where to get it, just tell him. If not, dont take up the nationality as it has nothing to do with nothing!
Quote from feffe85 :
he Wanted An Bmw-design For The Xrt, If U Know Where To Get It, Just Tell Him. If Not, Dont Take Up The Nationality As It Has Nothing To Do With Nothing!

+1
OMG, didn't even see what going on here...I'm sorry that I started this crap, but I didn't really say anything bad, and I don't know why squidhead got so mad.

Anyway - I'm from Latvia, but I live in Finland for already 4 years, should I consider I'm a Finn? Isn't that stupid? Even if I would speak Finnish, I wouldn't be a Finn! It's not cause I don't like them, but cause in my passport says that I'm Latvian, and people who really don't know RUSSIAN & Latvian history, should just keep their mouth closed.

Sry for offtopic, continue with your XRT!
there is no XRT for patch Z, but I think there is a XRT BMW mod (use it only for Patch X!)

man, these guys make a huge fuss out of trying to prove imbiz is a cracker or calling him a noob!!!

in before the lock.
Quote from squidhead :Oh shut the f**k up please. I've seen enough of anti Russian nazi policies in this country, to see more on this forum? If you're so smart and know who's who - then go answer this one - I was born in Tatarstan, I was moved to Latvia at the age of 2, I know Latvian, Russian, and English, but no Tatar. Which nationality am I?

By your logics:
Definetly not Latvian since I wasn't even born here
Definetly not Tatar since I don't speak Tatar

Voila : That must mean I'm Russian, you may now proceed to screaming "Russians go to siberia, we don't want you in this country"

The main thing what you need is to know that country's language where you live now. All starts then when Latvians in Finland, or Russians in Latvia says loudly: ''I live here in Latvia(or Finland), but i don't need that fcking shitty Finnish(or Latvian) language, because i don't like it and i don't need it!111111 ! The restriction of logic. Russians?!

Try go live to England or Spain without any knowledge oh that country's language. Let's see what will happen, i'm sure will stuck in big shit or even worst.
I start be anti-Russian, when i see Russians, who says:''Let's clear our country Russia from black shit - from Tatars, Georgians, Africans.''
The biggest nazism is in Russia. Because Russians in Russia massively kills people who live in Russia from lower end country's and ''black'' people.
Want some reportage, want some videos, want some people who knows how is it? M?

I know Russian language. You could not believe how good i know it, after reading what i wrote. My friends thinks that i am Russian. I talk, write, read clearly, just like if i was born in Russia.

I say! I have nothing bad against Russians, because i have very many Russian friends, and good friends, who can help me. I trust them. But it's okay, because they thinks logically, they consider, they understand, they respect. And at all - no problems.

Now true story - www.sovietstory.com
The film what can teach reality. The film which is forbidden in Russia. Strange, isn't it?

It's painful, but it's needs to be heard.
Quote from Senninha25 :there is no XRT for patch Z, but I think there is a XRT BMW mod (use it only for Patch X!)

man, these guys make a huge fuss out of trying to prove imbiz is a cracker or calling him a noob!!!

in before the lock.

Right now, nobody is saying nothing about him, and nobody has called him a cracker or a noob, so stop making these stories up!

Squidhead - I've never said Russians should be killed, or sent to Siberia, even if most of them should, cause they did that to us, I have all the rights to want that! And you should learn more about Latvian and Russian history.
I think if you live in the country you should speak the language, cause in some places when I go to shop to buy something and talk in Latvian, they don't even understand me, and it is very sad!
+ If you don't know what you are talking then stop talking! Cause my mom is also a Russian, and dad Latvian, so I'm basically half Russian, half Latvian, but in passport it says that I'm Latvian. I also speak, and read Russian. Have nothing against people who don't complain and talk too much shit...

The only thing I hate is that they think they are in their own country, they don't care about us, they only care about them, they talk shit about us, they don't study our language, and live like the are the bosses here! Of course not everybody, cause I also have cool and nice Russian friends. And there are a lot of good people, that just keep their mouth closed, and don't lie in front of everyone.

And I bet this is for every country not only for Latvians, that people don't want immigrants to be in their country, they just want their nationality people be there, which is totally normal, cause now I don't really feel like in Latvia anymore, cause where ever I go, I here Russian most of the time, and probably population in Latvia, there are more Russians than Latvians! Which is really sad...Anyway, didn't meant to heart anyone, and I think we should live friendly. And someone pls lock the topic, cause this is getting little too emotional and offtopic!
Woo, this thread has derailed.

Basically, you can't use the XRT since you're a demo user.

/thread.
Quote from andRo. :And I bet this is for every country not only for Latvians, that people don't want immigrants to be in their country

Well apart from all the other nonsense - here's the quick overview

1. I know Germans are the good guys during WW2 in Latvian history books, but I believe Latvians would benefit from reading other information sources...but that's ok, in a country that has ex SS troops marching through the city while all the Latvians cry over their cruel fates

2. (probably)YOU... and probably YOUR PARENTS... were born in... guess which country.... time's up... your answer is.... Latvia? Oh, sorry... that's a wrong answer, you lose all your winnings... the correct answer was "USSR".
Which brings me to a question... if 2 persons were born on Latvian territory during the USSR times... why would 1 of them automatically become a citisen and the other one become an occupant and recieve an aliens passport? On that same basis (if you were born in the 80s) you aren't a Latvian... you were born in a country that no longer exists and you too should be an alien... isn't that right?

Quote from andRo. :even if most of them should, cause they did that to us

Like I said - I saw the attitude from a mile off in my first post in this thread.

A correction in your post
a. So when exactly did I send you to siberia? right... go out in the street if you wish and point out a Russian that sent a Latvian to Siberia... please... See? The ones that are responsible are long gone and DEAD for Christs sake...why hate all of Russians for that

b. I don't remember USSR Goverments sending exclusively Latvians to Siberia... I remember EVERYONE being sent to siberia...

Quote from PioneerLv :I say! I have nothing bad against Russians, because i have very many Russian friends, and good friends, who can help me. I trust them. But it's okay, because they thinks logically, they consider, they understand, they respect. And at all - no problems.

I can same things but mirrored from a Russian side. BUT somehow the majority of Latvians doesn't share your point of view. And I trully believe that it's the goverment's actions that have made Extremist Russians in Latvia the way they are now. As the saying goes - "want to see a cute puppy turn into a mad dog? Put it on a chain and beat it with a stick."

That is all, I'm out of this topic
Quote from squidhead :
I can same things but mirrored from a Russian side. BUT somehow the majority of Latvians doesn't share your point of view. And I trully believe that it's the goverment's actions that have made Extremist Russians in Latvia the way they are now. As the saying goes - "want to see a cute puppy turn into a mad dog? Put it on a chain and beat it with a stick."

That is all, I'm out of this topic

''The evil's did was too big and painful for revenge.''
The Europe is addicted from Russian oil and gas. Otherwise the could start big things against Russia.
Quote from squidhead :

I know Germans are the good guys during WW2 in Latvian history books, but I believe Latvians would benefit from reading other information sources...

The main difference between Russia and Germany is that Germany had acknowledged all crimes what was made by them, but Russia still hasn't accepted fact that they have occupied Latvia...

Quote :(probably)YOU... and probably YOUR PARENTS... were born in... guess which country.... time's up... your answer is.... Latvia? Oh, sorry... that's a wrong answer, you lose all your winnings... the correct answer was "USSR".

No, you are completely wrong! No one of real Latvians accepted fact that they had born in USSR. Yes in birth certificate USSR is written, but no one accepted this fact. They motherland still was Latvia. As I said, that paper was nothing more than a piece of sh** The main leadership dictated USSR as their motherland, but for all Latvians it still was Latvia.

Quote :Which brings me to a question... if 2 persons were born on Latvian territory during the USSR times... why would 1 of them automatically become a citisen and the other one become an occupant and recieve an aliens passport? On that same basis (if you were born in the 80s) you aren't a Latvian... you were born in a country that no longer exists and you too should be an alien... isn't that right?

Lets look for example: A Latvian child has born in USA. He does not learn English language, he also knows only Latvian history. Can he call himself as american? So how we can define him? Alien? No, he will still be Latvian.

USSR called Latvia as part of USSR, it was brutally occupied by them, but it still was Latvia for us...

Quote :I don't remember USSR Goverments sending exclusively Latvians to Siberia... I remember EVERYONE being sent to siberia...

Emm, in 40's were made many lists of most of Latvian intellectual social groups for deporting to Sibiria. The main idea was to exterminate Latvian nationality at all. The good thing is that Latvians didn't accepted USSR as their motherland, so we was still Latvians in our hearts.

Of course not only Latvians were deported, everyone who was against the system was deported, but Latvians was also exclusively deported, to exterminate us as a nation and for the remainder who aren't deported make USSR as homeland.
Quote from Shadowww :Ferroc: Racername - Martinss
Martinss: Racername - Martinss

Two clones supports one another?

Un beidziet dirst virsū Squidheadam tikai tādēļ, ka viņš netusē jūsu LFSCommjuņiķī. Tur tāpat ir krekeri kuriem mamma iedeva naudu uz S2, pat iekš demo ir simtiem labāko braucēju, nekā jūs.

Biezākas brilles uzliec, ja nejēdz izlasīt racerneimus.
Bez tam - kāda starpība, kur kas tusē? Lai jau ir bijušie krakeri iekš lfsc, bet viņiem vismaz tā licenze ir, atšķirībā no zosēm. Un po par braucējiem - katrs brauc kā māk, es piemēram LFS mēnesi neesu spēlējis, stūri jau esmu pārdevis, so what?
Quote from Martinss :Biezākas brilles uzliec, ja nejēdz izlasīt racerneimus.
Bez tam - kāda starpība, kur kas tusē? Lai jau ir bijušie krakeri iekš lfsc, bet viņiem vismaz tā licenze ir, atšķirībā no zosēm. Un po par braucējiem - katrs brauc kā māk, es piemēram LFS mēnesi neesu spēlējis, stūri jau esmu pārdevis, so what?

Žõšīš netusēju. TR ir vienīgā no LV vietām saistītām ar LFS, kur esmu.
Shadoww - zosēs nesēdi jo tev jau tur sen bans un tu tur neesi gaidīts, bet vēl nesen liki tur zālītes + TR ir arī zālītes, tapēc ja tu pats taisi un ar to ņemies nepiss citiem smadzenes, mums ir licenzes, un braucam licenzētajos! Neko nepārkāpjam, un tev mums vispār nav ko teikt, jo tev pat licenzes nav + lfskomūnitī tgd ir tikai licenzētie vai arī demo, nevienu zāļaino tur neredzu! + Ko tieši tu sauc par mums? Lfskomūnitī pārsvarā ir drifteri... un demo reiseri brauc labi tikai demo combo, tapēc kad tu skaties uz vienu trasi, visu ko viņi brauc ir bl XFG + XRG, tapēc viņi tur dien dienā sēž un stāda savus WR, bet ja iedos viņiem citu trasi, un auto, viņi vairs nenobrauks tik ātri! + tur vienmēr kāds brauc kam ir S1 un S2 licenze, kad spēlēju kādriez demo, tad tur vienmēr licenzētie brauca + tu salīdzini visu pasauli ar mazu Latviju, un nu tu demo serveros pie labajiem sevi vari neskaitīt! Kā sakot pats sev arī uzdirsi, jo nebrauc tu labi... Un ja kas man liekas zosēs izdzēsu visas zāles, tur nekā itkā vairs nav, ir tikai braucēji, un tauta tur vispār tgd mazs jo pamainija hostu! Sry for speaking in other language, admins close the topic!
Quote from andro. :shadoww - Zosēs Nesēdi Jo Tev Jau Tur Sen Bans Un Tu Tur Neesi Gaidīts, Bet Vēl Nesen Liki Tur Zālītes + Tr Ir Arī Zālītes, Tapēc Ja Tu Pats Taisi Un Ar To ņemies Nepiss Citiem Smadzenes, Mums Ir Licenzes, Un Braucam Licenzētajos! Neko Nepārkāpjam, Un Tev Mums Vispār Nav Ko Teikt, Jo Tev Pat Licenzes Nav + Lfskomūnitī Tgd Ir Tikai Licenzētie Vai Arī Demo, Nevienu Zāļaino Tur Neredzu! + Ko Tieši Tu Sauc Par Mums? Lfskomūnitī Pārsvarā Ir Drifteri... Un Demo Reiseri Brauc Labi Tikai Demo Combo, Tapēc Kad Tu Skaties Uz Vienu Trasi, Visu Ko Viņi Brauc Ir Bl Xfg + Xrg, Tapēc Viņi Tur Dien Dienā Sēž Un Stāda Savus Wr, Bet Ja Iedos Viņiem Citu Trasi, Un Auto, Viņi Vairs Nenobrauks Tik ātri! + Tur Vienmēr Kāds Brauc Kam Ir S1 Un S2 Licenze, Kad Spēlēju Kādriez Demo, Tad Tur Vienmēr Licenzētie Brauca + Tu Salīdzini Visu Pasauli Ar Mazu Latviju, Un Nu Tu Demo Serveros Pie Labajiem Sevi Vari Neskaitīt! :d Kā Sakot Pats Sev Arī Uzdirsi, Jo Nebrauc Tu Labi... Un Ja Kas Man Liekas Zosēs Izdzēsu Visas Zāles, Tur Nekā Itkā Vairs Nav, Ir Tikai Braucēji, Un Tauta Tur Vispār Tgd Mazs Jo Pamainija Hostu! Sry For Speaking In Other Language, Admins Close The Topic!

Shut The Offtopic Off!!!!!!!!
Close this topic, as you can see people are still oversensitive.... You can't change ones beliefs this way... so no point in arguing and trying to make each other see the side your seeing.... end of story.
This is just pointless waste of effort.
Shadowww - Ko tu te vispār dari ?
English speaking forum speaks English.
ERM LFSFORUM.net
Not russian and latvian DEMOCRATIC SITE

and u can only change the wheels on the FXO RB4 and i forget the rest but u cant cause u are demo
Quote from Shadowww :Shut The Offtopic Off!!!!!!!!

<<<<< he replied in english he understands the concept of an english speaking forum
i should start speaking irish then u would all be (so &so)
Quote from andRo. :Right now, nobody is saying nothing about him, and nobody has called him a noob, so stop making these stories up!

oh yeah? see robbielayton's post!
Quote from cathal50cc :ERM LFSFORUM.net

and u can only change the wheels on the FXO RB4 and i forget the rest but u cant cause u are demo

Epic post is epic.
Quote from cathal50cc :ERM LFSFORUM.net

(size changed!)

I can change anything cause i have OllyDbg, nice memory editor ArtMoney, good HEX editor, and a lot of freee time
why thank you
omg its really funny to read that all..

all the anti-russian stuff and then the other i lol'ed..

and ye I'm Russian aswell so what!? I live in the Netherlands, who cares, it's a free f%^&ing world

Lock this thread save some hate here:checkered

:smileyrai

Bmw (xrt)
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG