The online racing simulator
I'm pretty sure that 'Fastest Laps' always refers to race fastest lap.
Japan results are in.

I lost one place but actually got closer to the 10th place so I'm happy. And I'm in front of our league manager now!
I'm going doooooooooown!!! I had the great idea of changing Kimi for Lewis
Quote from zeugnimod :And I'm in front of our league manager now!

nooooooo

Looks a bit like I've lost my chances for the top 6 this year. Next year I'll beat your asses.

Or the next
Somebody slap me for changing Alonso for Kovalainen. :ashamed:
Quote from de Souza :Somebody slap me for changing Alonso for Kovalainen. :ashamed:

OK.

:chairs:

Oh, and somebody slap me for getting rid of the Elf fuel after the 4th or 5th race of the season. I would have at least 200 more points now if I stayed with that fuel.
Quote from zeugnimod :OK.

:chairs:

Oh, and somebody slap me for getting rid of the Elf fuel after the 4th or 5th race of the season. I would have at least 200 more points now if I stayed with that fuel.

My pleasure. :chair:
I completely forgot to place any bets this race. I'm gonna be so poor
Seriously hope they overturn Bourdais penalty. Eddster and Tweaker are really breathing down my neck right now, and I could really do with a bigger gap if i'm gonna hang onto 6th and win that baseball cap that i don't want.
nice and easy one
Let's see if anyone slips up and answers wrong.
China results are up. Looks like someone made it into the top 10.

Edit: we're gonna win some caps too. :P
Quote from de Souza :China results are up. Looks like someone made it into the top 10.

And only less than 200 points behind position 6.
Well done!

I'm pretty solid on 5th at the moment. Caps FTW!

6th, 7th, and 8th look really tight. Good luck, folks.
Who is Vitellus racing?

EDIT: strong chance of winning an F1 cap. Please post your username in this thread or PM me if the secrety of your ass is important .
Quote from zeugnimod :And only less than 200 points behind position 6.

You said you could make the top ten, so i guess you were right....git You've got no chance of 6th though

Really really stinky race for me, and only 20pts separating 6th, 7th and 8th now the last race is gonna be a nail-biter.

Hyper, if someone does come forward and claim to be Vitellus Racing, how will you know if they're telling the truth.....scrub that, it's me, I'm Vitellus Racing, honest
Quote from Mazz4200 :Hyper, if someone does come forward and claim to be Vitellus Racing, how will you know if they're telling the truth.....scrub that, it's me, I'm Vitellus Racing, honest

Ssh!

(ehm let's just give the caps to 2-6. there was only 5 caps actually... *cough*)
Link, mr. 13th-placed team manager.
I'm Vitellus Racing, I'm sorry because I wrote my team name wrong... Gaxiola F1 is wrong...

Die

Ah well I went 2 positions up \o/ it wasnt that bad.
Yet another race where I moved 0 places!

Looks like my aim of finishing in the top 25 is out of the question this year. I can't see me getting enough points to pass 5 people next race, unless they all make some serious mistakes. I reckon I'd need about 1100
Quote from Dajmin :Yet another race where I moved 0 places!

Looks like my aim of finishing in the top 25 is out of the question this year. I can't see me getting enough points to pass 5 people next race, unless they all make some serious mistakes. I reckon I'd need about 1100

Go all out for one team or drivers for the last race, thats what I'm doing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG