The online racing simulator
Holy crap! I'm going to be a dad!
(76 posts, started )
Congratz Dude, I got stuck with looking after a 4 Yr old at a friends farm, I felt like a Father taking him for a spin on my Moto at the age of 16 :P.

Just buy him a Pee Wee 50 and well the bike will teach the kid not to fall over, Over accelerate, Brake to hard, Or be stupid. Mine taught me all of those
Congrats!
Congratulations dude

Looks like you'll have to drop the Crashgate and pick up the Cow & Gate

Say goodbye to your friends, social life and all your money. And say hello to dirty nappies, sleepless nights and hoards of little old ladies stopping you every five minutes in the supermarket to tell you what a little beauty he/she is.

And don't worry about the feeling old thing, i left the twenty something brigade over a decade ago, but my brain still thinks it's living in a 14 year olds body...
Congrats dude.

Nice timing as well, having your birthday near Xmas sucks.
Well done!
A small tip..if you are there at the birth, I had better warn you that it can be very traumatic..God knows how I would have coped if the missus hadn't have been there to hold my hand!
Congrats!
Quote from traxxion :Gees that scared the hell out of me!

Ha Ha of course im joking....... yes... of course...
Congratulations man

You'll soon have another vivid driver in the house :P
Quote from Mazz4200 :And don't worry about the feeling old thing, i left the twenty something brigade over a decade ago, but my brain still thinks it's living in a 14 year olds body...

Ha! My heart thinks it is in a 14 year old's body, my brain has the knowledge that it is in a 36 year old's body, and my body thinks it's 57 years old

Quote from bladerunner :A small tip..if you are there at the birth, I had better warn you that it can be very traumatic..God knows how I would have coped if the missus hadn't have been there to hold my hand!

My wife had a c-section (both kids). The doctor said, "you can see her now if you want..." I started to look, then he said, "See, she's peaking out." :eye-poppi I thought he meant my daughter was out!

I didn't look after he said she was peaking out.

Congrats on the soon-to-come. Be prepared for your heart to stop and catapault into your throat when you see him/her for the first time.
Quote from Mazz4200 :And don't worry about the feeling old thing, i left the twenty something brigade over a decade ago, but my brain still thinks it's living in a 14 year olds body...

Before you know it, your little angel will tell you how old you are. And will get more vocal every year.
Quote from mickyc30 :Ha Ha of course im joking....... yes... of course...

Sarah Palin's daughter wasn't...
Congrats.
congrats from me too
#38 - Gunn
Quote from Crashgate3 :Found out that sometime in June next year I'm going to be a dad!!

That's great news, being a Dad is the best thing you can ever be.

Congrats as well, + 1 above - never forget you ARE young or you will get caught...

My nappies days are now over (4.5 and 6) - feeling better, I don't know where the years in between went though. And some (single no kids) friends vanished in the process somehow together with some money I was sure was sitting in my bank account.

Good luck and enjoy as much as possible, you'll regret the first year in... approx 13 years time
Quote from Gunn :That's great news, being a Dad is the best thing you can ever be.

I thought that driving an F1 car was the best thing you could ever be?!

My life... ruined... shambles... etcera... Now I guess I'll haffto just go knock up a few girls, then I can become the best thing I'll ever be.

*mutters about how insane this whole "parenthood" shit is, etcera.*

*screams when you get spit-up on*

*AHRAHEIFDSHGISHRGHDSGHSFGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Lol, congrats.

Try not to strangle the baby. I have a 4 year old neice and you really need patience. :P
Grats!
Oh man, bummer, you just can't risk those cheap condoms, they aren't worth it. You saved a couple of quid but you'll lose thousands raising a kid.

Try and avoid the birth if you can, I've seen one of those blood baths, lord and all that poo (by the way, your other half will poo giving birth). The horror! THE HORROR!

Kids rock though, the potty training part sucks, but once they can go to the crapper on their own they are a lot of fun.

You should call him Amicus (Latin for friend), it is a kick ass name.
Congrats, and lets hope to see a new LFS player in a few years, (or only one if on the speed up plan).
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Oh man, bummer, you just can't risk those cheap condoms, they aren't worth it. You saved a couple of quid but you'll lose thousands raising a kid.

Try and avoid the birth if you can, I've seen one of those blood baths, lord and all that poo (by the way, your other half will poo giving birth). The horror! THE HORROR!

Kids rock though, the potty training part sucks, but once they can go to the crapper on their own they are a lot of fun.

You should call him Amicus (Latin for friend), it is a kick ass name.

What a way to say congrats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBa7cVmyMlw

Congrats btw
Congrats man Good Luck with it and Have fun
Thanks everyone

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You should call him Amicus (Latin for friend), it is a kick ass name.

I like the name 'Dante' which i think sounds awesome, but the Mrs won't have it.
Dante's Peak
Quote from Crashgate3 :Thanks everyone

I like the name 'Dante' which i think sounds awesome, but the Mrs won't have it.

I like it.
Reminds me of Clerks.
And everyone loves a smart ass.

Holy crap! I'm going to be a dad!
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG