The online racing simulator
Anyone can participate Smile
my entry will be ready soon. Smile
I'm not bothering to enter, because I don't have the time, and mine will be an epic fail anyway Shrug
will see if I can rustle up something for this, not making any promises
Well..... My first edit (If my pic dont are on this topic plz tell me.

Final entry

EDIT: fixed the wrong text
Attached images
final entry low.jpg
final entry2.jpg
Quote from Loko VEN :Well..... My first edit (If my pic dont are on this topic plz tell me.

Final entry

Loko Desing?
yeap LOL. SmileBig grin

esta vez si te voy a obligar. JAJAJAJA!!!

Only joking. Thumbs up
Quote from nachoo :final Entry.[/CENTER]

I'm just wondering were he broke that wheel because from the skidmarks and position it doesn't seem like he hit the wall yet and if he had he wouldn't have been there he would've sticked to the wall.

Other then that it's a great edit but just not thought of too well. I think it would've been better if you had broken the other side that way you can say that it hit the inner wall there (easily done when pushing and looking for every little bit of track you can.)

It's a nice hard editing challenge this time and you guys are doing great. Smile
Quote from Loko VEN :Fixed.... No habia entendido... Thumbs up

Doh... good one Loko!, i recommend you to put your LFS on max graphics so you can get good res for the image
Thx Chanin. Thumbs up I dont have a good graphic card... Frown
Quote from JO53PHS :I'm not bothering to enter, because I don't have the time, and mine will be an epic fail anyway Shrug

err, i hope you are not saying that just because i showed up and would call you an epic fail? Cause I won't. Now.
suxxx
Final Entry
Attached images
lfs_00000074.jpg
lfs_00000074prew.jpg
Quote from Fuse5 :err, i hope you are not saying that just because i showed up and would call you an epic fail? Cause I won't. Now.

No Smile

I'm just saying that I don't have enough time to make a non-epic failing entry Big grin
FINAL ENTRY.

Enjoy.
Smile
Attached images
14_hi.jpg
14_prev.jpg
It is 8 hours late but still, please can it be entered? My computer didn't work all week until last night (which was when I made it), but then the internet went down Frown.
Attached images
Photo15CompLFS.jpg
Photo15CompLFSPre.jpg
#43 - ___
I have a great idea for this, i just hope it looks the same as it does in my head :P
Quote from shaun463 :It is 8 hours late but still, please can it be entered? My computer didn't work all week until last night (which was when I made it), but then the internet went down Frown.

I'll let you enter it because you have a good reason. No more entries now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG