The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 15th Week "Realistic Crash Damage"

This weeks theme is... "Realistic Crash Damage"

Rules: (thanks to AndroidXP for these, they will not be changed)

The focus for this week should simply be less on carnage/many cars and more on making a moderate to heavy crash look exceptionally realistic. It should either portray the aftermath where the car(s) already came to rest, or a very advanced stage of the crash where most of the damage has already been done.

Less impending doom, more aftermath

Try to emphasise the damage of the cars in your picture.

Cars: All Cars
Track: All Tracks

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

All entrants to post between Monday 6th October and 23:59 GMT on Friday 10th October.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Hmm... hard... bye!:Kick_Can_
This will gonna be hard. :drunk:
OMG, can't wait to see JJ72's work. This is going to be amazing...
I'll probaly try, but im sure it will be the worst one thats entered
Isn't this like the T1 Carnage week?
No, because you focus on the aftermath of the crash, making the damage as realistic as possible. I.e. a picture of two cars crashing into each other with the brightness and contrast adjusted isn't really what we're looking for.
#8 - Lynce
Interesting week....
Quote from scoobyrbac :So, I gotta question, what car did that tyre come from?

It can come from another car you can't see...
Umm, i guess it can come from the bottom 2 that collided
(its only a test, il make a Final some other time)
Quote from lukelfs :Umm, i guess it can come from the bottom 2 that collided
(its only a test, il make a Final some other time)

It can't, cause the wheel is from the front of the car, but none of the cars are missing front wheel.
Awwwww... , ill have to edit it lol....

Edit- Ok, ive fixed it now, still not my final, will try something else...
Quote from JO53PHS :No, because you focus on the aftermath of the crash, making the damage as realistic as possible. I.e. a picture of two cars crashing into each other with the brightness and contrast adjusted isn't really what we're looking for.

very well, looks interesting, a real challenge to makeup for last week, great idea!
Quote from Senninha25 :very well, looks interesting, a real challenge to makeup for last week, great idea!

Thank AndroidXP for the idea...

and Blame Toki for last week's epic fail

Only joking :-)
Quote from Senninha25 :very well, looks interesting, a real challenge to makeup for last week, great idea!

^ Yeah, that was kinda the reasoning behind the theme. Providing a challenge that encourages quality over quantity, if you understand what I mean
Quote from lukelfs :Awwwww... , ill have to edit it lol....

Edit- Ok, ive fixed it now, still not my final, will try something else...

Just as a minor note, try to pay attention to where the light comes from. The shadow cast by the broken-off tyre is quite... impossible (and directly contradicts the one from the broken-off wing)
Quote from JO53PHS :Thank AndroidXP for the idea...

and Blame Toki for last week's epic fail

Only joking :-)

I heard that
Quote from AndroidXP :
Just as a minor note, try to pay attention to where the light comes from. The shadow cast by the broken-off tyre is quite... impossible (and directly contradicts the one from the broken-off wing)

Oh, didnt really think about that.. i guess ill try to get it right next time
Does anyone mind this week if I start the voting on Saturday evening/afternoon as opposed to Saturday morning.

It's just that I'm doing a DoE hike from Friday morning to Saturday midday(ish), and unfortunately, there are no intart00bs at camp sites
final Entry.

Attached images
Realistic crash preview.jpg
Realistic crash.jpg
Coulthard? Nice one
nooo, can't be like that... they haz wires, you know. that won't let loose wheels wander off and kill spectators/competitors..
The wheels still go off, and have fun by themselves. So, it can be like that! Nice pic...
Can I participate? I´m not good but I will try.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG