The online racing simulator
New Team Formed!
(103 posts, started )
New Team Formed!
HM|Race Club are currently recruiting for new team racers to join us online! We are a brand new team put together by regular Live for Speed users with a wealth of knowledge.

If you would like to join our team, please go to our Application Area and fill out the form.

Once you are a member you will be given the team tag HM| which stands for His/Her Majesty and benifit from a wide range of Race & Drift setups along with a unique team skin!

Visit our temperary site at www.petesparadise.co.uk

All feedback/comments/suggestions welcome.. (PM or email me)
good luck with it Pete!
#3 - MR_B
rofl! Why the picture of the queen? :biggrinfl
Quote from MR_B :rofl! Why the picture of the queen? :biggrinfl

HM = Her Majesty!!!!
#6 - Jakg
HMRC - Her Majesty's Revenues & Customs.

iirc these guys work for Customs.
Hm|rc
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies, however we have had noone wishing to join yet...

The Team has been formed in honour of Her Majesty lol! It took some time to think of the name and i think it goes well as the members so far are all Royal Sh1tbags and i do infact work for a Chartered Accountants :P

The site is still in the WIP stage and i promise when it's completed properly i will get a new domain name. I'll try and fix the Application area now! [done]

Thanks again!
give it a little time and maybe, suggest what you are looking for in terms of drivers
Quote from StableX :give it a little time and maybe, suggest what you are looking for in terms of drivers

Thanks, i didn't think a lot into that! I'll start writing up something now and will post it on the website as soon as i get my backside into gear!

Cheers P
Sent an application
HM|Spitfire
HM|RC Is pleased to announce our "newest addition" to the club...

HM|Spitfire :drink:

He brings a solid background of real life Drag Racing to the club and is keen to improve he's stats in game.

We are with him every step of the way and honoured to have him on board!

Yay
New Website Online Status
Thought i'd share it with you i've now added the smart little online/offline icon to our homepage. It took me a while to work out the HTML but works like a charm

Now you can see if Members are online and check there LFS World stats with a push of a button!
I sent an application to join HM
Application
Quote from V3NOMOUS :I sent an application to join HM

Hi, I've sent you an email with some more details of our team. If you are still interested, email me back!

Cheers
Quote from peterules :Hi, I've sent you an email with some more details of our team. If you are still interested, email me back!

Cheers

Just sent a Reply to your Email Pete, Gimme a yell if you need anything else.
Updates
Ok Guys, I've made a few updates to the website, it now includes an online/offline status/CTRA Stats/Guestbook and Forum.

I'm still looking to add new features, so let me know what you would like to see and i can prioritise myself.

Also i'd like to welcome our new members:

HM|Mechs
HM|Eskim0

I hope we bring you a wealth of good fortune! :ernaehrun
lol thanks for the Definition of me on the website Pete. Likes side to side action that doesnt sound gay :P. Plus its just the Fz50 Also I'll be sending you a few Pics with me wearing the Tags etc
Homo page
Quote from V3NOMOUS :lol thanks for the Definition of me on the website Pete. Likes side to side action that doesnt sound gay :P. Plus its just the Fz50 Also I'll be sending you a few Pics with me wearing the Tags etc

Ok! i just read it again and it does sound a bit Batty! lol. i dunno what come over me! Maybe it's the lack of sleep or something?
I'm editing right now
I sent an application to join HM to.
Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can get fast enough to be competitive in this community. It's hard work.
So many different Nationalities are in HM :P
International Standards
Yes, so far we have 4 British, 2 Americans, 1 Dutch, 1 Sweedish and 1 from Australia! I will put up each national flag next to your driver name & numbers on the site when i get a chance over the weekend.

I think i can safely say we have reached out Internationally!

I'm still working on a few things which are coming soon:
Team Skins
Team Setups
Team Server/Events
Domain name

It's not a big list but i want to get it perfect before i publish them all, so if anyones got any other ideas on any on the above just pop me an email.

Cheers
Well I reckon its better to have more than 1 culture in a team, Most teams are restricted to USA, European. Also reckon we might have a porgram such as Teamspeak or Ventrilo that we can all chat on etc?

Still good luck with all list Pete :P
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Also reckon we might have a porgram such as Teamspeak or Ventrilo

Oh yeah, i forgot about that! I did have a glimpse at the channels and found a lot of teams use teamspeak. I'll do my homework on it and see if i can sort something out!

New Team Formed!
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG