The online racing simulator
New Team Formed!
(103 posts, started )
Big, I'm a mouse Drifter/Cruiser/ And well now a GTR mouse Racer ^^. I'll jump on the HM server if any1 is on for a little race. Maybe take a few screenies for the homepage :P
I applied for an app awhile back. i havent seen the server online. But i still would like to race with you guys
Quote from !RAM! :I applied for an app awhile back. i havent seen the server online. But i still would like to race with you guys

Heya! I'm still going through the many applications that i've been sent and you are on top of my list to be updated. Sorry for the delay - It's been kinda heptic for me lately.

I hope to do some updates by early november and you should appear on the site shortly.

Thanks for your patience
New members
I almost forgot to weclome our new members!

Introducing.....

HM|Kemsley
HM|!RAM!

I'm sure all of our members will be delighted to see you both on online.

Welcome to the club :drink:
Sick Another Aussie For me to roll with ! Also Pete reckon u can send me some FZR,XXR,FXR setups? Cause I'm addicted to racing them now. (Thank you Redline Racing Servers 3 and 5 )
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Sick Another Aussie For me to roll with ! Also Pete reckon u can send me some FZR,XXR,FXR setups? Cause I'm addicted to racing them now. (Thank you Redline Racing Servers 3 and 5 )

I've got a few i can send over to you, there will be a password protected page on the website soon with sets for almost every track which you will be able go grab them from

I'll email them over to you once i get home, it will probably be the early hours your time though :-S
Quote from peterules :I've got a few i can send over to you, there will be a password protected page on the website soon with sets for almost every track which you will be able go grab them from

I'll email them over to you once i get home, it will probably be the early hours your time though :-S

Fudge, I'll be asleep I got school 2morrow lol. Well Can wait to race all the HM members on our server if we can get together
Sent a application
Quote from Muppeti :Sent a application

Accepted

Everyone, Please welcome our newest member

HM|Muppet
:laola::laola::

Also, i have to inform you all that HM|Hambleton leaves HM|RC to persue a career with TDRT which he has been aiming for, for a while, so i couldn't really stop him. I wish him all the best for the future and thank him for helping with various things throughout the club!

Cheers
Pete
So we Lose the Server and everything Pete? Cause wasnt he helping us with the skin? :S
Quote from V3NOMOUS :So we Lose the Server and everything Pete? Cause wasnt he helping us with the skin? :S

The server is staying up for now but i hope to get another sorted out just incase... The skins are going to take a bit longer but there are 3 available now (XRT, XXR, FZ50) that i'll try to email to all the members this weekend. I am working on a FBM & F08 which should be done by then.
Had some good races with HM|Eskimo
The ones that i could keep up with :P

I need to learn to multitask
Quote from !RAM! :Had some good races with HM|Eskimo

Well done Ray, It's a shame that our time difference is so apart or else you would see more of the team! Keep up the good work matey! :headbang:
Application sent today =).
Quote from !RAM! :Had some good races with HM|Eskimo

We had a few laughs cause he cant keep up with my FZR :P, Plus he said he was new to the Westhill Int
Yeah...I've raced it...but the other way. and drfiting...and keyboard

I'm still new to the Shifter on g25.
only coupole days ago, when i was using the shifter i oculdn't do a lap without my clutch burning up. But now i've managed to do a 10 lap race in FBM using the paddles on the wheel. no clutch burning up...
I think the Paddles would be easier than the actual shifter thats just my opinion
Where the hell is the server? And what time does everyone race? uk time that is
Lately, a few of the UK members have been racing on CTRA single seater one, I noticed you was trying to get into single seater 3 but that is restricted to International B & A racers. I also noticed that a number of the austrailian drivers prefer the cruise servers.

We have recriuted a couple of new drivers this week that are keen to improve our CTRA Team stats. They are -

HM|Mickey
HM|Ati

Welcome to the Team!

We are ranked 75th on CTRA and with the help of the most commited racers, we hope we can pop onto the top 50 shortly
:drink:
Well I need to do like 10 Races in the annoying xfg just to go into other CTRA servers, Plus I'm getting back into the drift side of LFS again, Shame there are no real Competitions for drifting... Maybe HM should Make one
I had some awesome races in the XFG. i was like ZOOM and everyone was like..well they didn't really do anything they just raced. I'm still trying to control the xfg. On the rack FE club I tried braking on corner 3 or 4 depends if you count s bend as 2 corners. anyways i brake around the corner and i lose control so instead i go up to 5th from 4th to slow down :P then brake as i go around the corner the accelerate again. Anyone else got any better ideas? i sometimes still go to fast and hit the hay bails.

Am i doing alright for someone who gets an average frame rate of 25. If no cars where there it would be 50-60fps.
Host: CTRA Race 1
Position: 7th out of 18, doing 14 laps
Time / best lap: 13:04.630 / 0:56.730 (9)
Track and car: FE club, XFG
*I don't think i did the full 14 laps.*
Lol fail, I'll stick to my Drifting, Altho I dont mind the occasional GTR Race on WestHill
Hey all.
I like the skins
Can we edit them and put our mark on them or put a number on there?

There looking good Simple but good
Nice looking skins, But I'm not a fan of the queen on the car :S. No offence
Quote from V3NOMOUS :
Nice looking skins, But I'm not a fan of the queen on the car :S. No offence

You would rather kevin Rudd on there? hehe :P

New Team Formed!
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG