The online racing simulator
Help Dustin find his dream car
(41 posts, started )
Hey guys

I'm on the hunt for a:

car: smart Roadster,
color: black (tridion cell color doesn't matter)
coupe: no
drive: LHD

Many, Many thanks
-Dustin

#3 - J@tko
#5 - J@tko
I just posted that 'cos I liked the look.

I gotta read more before I post...
Audis - the new car of cock. Ne'er again will they be let out at junctions. Rare shall be the days that they are not driven by morons. May their indicators whither and fall off when they're driven by someone who thinks they are 'above' such menial tasks as indicating.

The good news is I never really wanted an Audi, cos they're too dull (and still are). And as twattish BMW drivers are leaving for Audis it might mean I'll be able to buy a BMW without having the whole human race instantly hate me. Hurrah, as I hear they're good cars but I could never have let myself be seen in one!!!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Audis - the new car of cock. Ne'er again will they be let out at junctions. Rare shall be the days that they are not driven by morons. May their indicators whither and fall off when they're driven by someone who thinks they are 'above' such menial tasks as indicating.

The good news is I never really wanted an Audi, cos they're too dull (and still are). And as twattish BMW drivers are leaving for Audis it might mean I'll be able to buy a BMW without having the whole human race instantly hate me. Hurrah, as I hear they're good cars but I could never have let myself be seen in one!!!!

bmw's are still for cocks. Some idiot boy race down the road from me has one.
-
(P5YcHoM4N) DELETED by P5YcHoM4N
I think the A5 is so nice tho,,

Sorry for O/T
Quote from pacesetter :I think the A5 is so nice tho,,

Sorry for O/T

+1, I also think the A5 looks nice, I like both Audi's and BMW's, dont care if they are cars for cocks, personal preference and I think they are nice looking cars.
Quote from J@tko ::doh:

As the Roadster never made it across the puddle (from what Wiki tells me) the only way he'd get one is to import it.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :May their indicators whither and fall off when they're driven by someone who thinks they are 'above' such menial tasks as indicating.

FFS! No-one bloody indicated anymore! I've only ever had about 5 people EVER indicate to overtake me on the motorway, it really really gets to me.

Today I was at a roundabout after somehow someone had managed to queue on the roundabout and I had to pull out - no ****er ever seems to have heard of being in the correct lane ("oh yeah lets drive on the left, or the right or in the middle in both ****ing lanes if were going straight on") or indicate - so I have to sit their for ages as I don't know WTF they are going to do.

WHY DO PEOPLE REFUSE TO USE THEIR SODDING INDICATORS?!

</rant>
If it has the 700cc turbocharged engine, be sure to order some spares with it. It isn't a bad engine, but any form of abuse will cause it to fail badly.
The 600cc engine is even worse, most of them didn't even reach 40000 km
Quote from Jakg :FFS! No-one bloody indicated anymore! I've only ever had about 5 people EVER indicate to overtake me on the motorway, it really really gets to me.

Today I was at a roundabout after somehow someone had managed to queue on the roundabout and I had to pull out - no ****er ever seems to have heard of being in the correct lane ("oh yeah lets drive on the left, or the right or in the middle in both ****ing lanes if were going straight on") or indicate - so I have to sit their for ages as I don't know WTF they are going to do.

WHY DO PEOPLE REFUSE TO USE THEIR SODDING INDICATORS?!

</rant>

Roundabouts are the absolute epicentre of my problems with the road in general. Most roundabouts over here (a fair chunk anyway) have three entry lanes. 3??? The official rules of the road states that there are two lanes into a roundabout. Why have they made 3??? And then there's those who seem to think that the outside lane needs to be used for every turn. It just doesn't. And those who use the inside lane correctly, but just cut straight across the outside lane when going "straight on". And those who use the inside lane to take any exit when there's heavy traffic. And then the spanners who let them off. DRIVE THEM INTO THE WALL!!!

The only answer is Mackie's napalm solution. It's inevitable

</rant2>
why do you want a Smart? maybe something that actually has an engine?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :why do you want a Smart? maybe something that actually has an engine?

I wouldn't mind a Smart with a Hayabusa Engine in (GSXR 1300cc engine) They look mental from Videos. They are ugly cars though.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :why do you want a Smart? maybe something that actually has an engine?

They are cheap, no one has one around here, and I would look cool(er) driving one

Quote from sam93 :I wouldn't mind a Smart with a Hayabusa Engine in (GSXR 1300cc engine) They look mental from Videos. They are ugly cars though.

You must mean the smart diablo
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :You must mean the smart diablo

There are loads of them now, I think the first one done was a bloke from the UK, I wouldn't mind one though. Insurance would most likely be high though for a new young driver
i see one every day here in CA. Its the whole environmentalist fad.
Quote from sam93 :There are loads of them now, I think the first one done was a bloke from the UK, I wouldn't mind one though. Insurance would most likely be high though for a new young driver

Given the engine size and the fact it'd be classed as a kit car, I suspect it'd be less than a Fiesta.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Given the engine size and the fact it'd be classed as a kit car, I suspect it'd be less than a Fiesta.

Yes but if they know the performance specs of the engine I thought it would be high. About 160-170bhp in a car weighing about 800kg's or even less, dont know how much they weigh.
Its a bit expensive Becky :/ I need the REAL car :|
Smarts (forTwos) are everywhere here. its driving me mad! I'd rather see a thousand Minis!
Quote from tristancliffe :Audis - the new car of cock. Ne'er again will they be let out at junctions. Rare shall be the days that they are not driven by morons. May their indicators whither and fall off when they're driven by someone who thinks they are 'above' such menial tasks as indicating.

As much as I agree about the cocks transferring to Audis, don't go thinking that they've forgotten about BMWs just yet. At the moment it's a fairly even split, which just means there's even more cars to refuse to let out at junctions, and to generally aggravate in a subtle way wherever possible by positioning your car and adjusting your speed to make life awkward for them.

And of course, there's the cocks in the Range Rovers. Don't get me started on them. It's annoying, because it's such a damn good car, but I can't actually remember the last time I saw one being driven in a manner that didn't make me shout "TWAT" or "COCK" at the windscreen.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG