The online racing simulator
Sideways Slowmotion
(9 posts, started )
Sideways Slowmotion
Hey ^^
Me, Jorge and Newton just drift a few laps on Aston...
was fun, drifting was great, and our 360 with newton was just sick
/i know it's long.. and yes, i know its boring...
just sit down, watch, and RELAX!
Youtube
HQ soon
Imho its bad idea to make a slowmotion from multi-player game Turned off after 1 minute

Sorry
sure, it is, but tell me how i can get some twin drifting from offline game?
#4 - Migz
Quote from hadesko :sure, it is, but tell me how i can get some twin drifting from offline game?

You cant, unless you get the other person to go to your house and you play LAN together.

But that is most likely unavailable to you, therefore the post above is retarded.
Drift yourself in single player mode, then just copy the second car to the video from the car you drove somehow and there you go, perfect twin.
Or put the same clip 2x to the video, one running a bit behind of the first one, and make both visible? Not sure though what I just said.
Lay off the slo-mo. Do proper 1.0x speed vids... sorry, the action was good and it would make me watch the whole video, if it was fast paced...
That actually kept me watching for the full 6 mins for some reason. I liked the editing work but it sucks that there was the lag because of multiplayer. The little stunt at the end is really good. Great drifting, nice editing. Keep it up!
Gay music

T h e c a r s j u m p t o o m u c h ( T r y s e a r c h a b e t t e r l o w p i n g s e r v e r) Or make a server with more packet to send Like 6 and not 4

6/10, quit after 3 minutes
watched the whole vid.
i really liked the music and the camera views, but as already sad, the cars are jumping too much.

but i enjoyd watching great drifitng

Sideways Slowmotion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG