The online racing simulator
Crysis Warhead
(35 posts, started )
My review of crysis would have to be...........

i uninstalled it to save space

its an ok game but when you finally get the good weapon it just feels like there's something wrong

its like getting a BFG it just kills everything in its path.....

from the story line it all seems long winded dragging in new characters as if there will be more and more of this game. and fighting aliens just defeats the purpose of making such a nice jungle.

also about the story i remember feeling lost withing the first bits and bobs asking why i was playing crysis one and not crysis 2

i did notice just out of the corner of my eye in the one that i bought here in china it says in the bottom right corner under everything sykes mod
Quote from Dooonster :

its like getting a BFG it just kills everything in its path.....

Quake!! Best game ever!! (At the time) Killer quake patch was a must though.
Just brought the game, going to be playing it tomorrow now as its bed time HAHA
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Just brought the game, going to be playing it tomorrow now as its bed time HAHA

Where did you get it from mate, as the link to it i found won't allow me to download it as im not in the USA or canada. Someone mentioned steam earlier in the thread but i don't know what that is exactly (apart from the hot water type steam obviously!) Is there another link for it that i can use?? If there is then could you do me the huge favour of posting the link so i can check it out, thanks in advance!
When they make a FPS game that doesn't need the latest hardware just to work, doesn't have monsters or jumpy aliens, then I'm interested. Far Cry was nice in 'realistic' mode (very hard..) until the physics defying jumpy monsters come.. I was just as annoyed as with the original quake which suddenly has those jumpy things coming at you. Then again, doom had the fire-y heads that went at you..

FPS single player is just haunted as a genre.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Where did you get it from mate, as the link to it i found won't allow me to download it as im not in the USA or canada. Someone mentioned steam earlier in the thread but i don't know what that is exactly (apart from the hot water type steam obviously!) Is there another link for it that i can use?? If there is then could you do me the huge favour of posting the link so i can check it out, thanks in advance!

Dan...here is a tip on how to buy the game....

Find a pair of jeans and a shirt, put on a pair of shoes/trainers, and add a coat maybe (cos it is raining!) Go out of your front door (you know, into the OUTSIDE WORLD!!!) and go into your nearst shopping precinct/town/whatever....find a shop called "Game" or "PC World" Jeez...I think I have even seen at at our local Tescos!!!...look on the shelves, pick up the box and take it to the checkout, hand over some money, take the game home and play it!
All this without having to fly to the USA or Canada as well!
For all interested ppl, from 10th to 12th October there's gonna be a chance to play Crysis Wars (Warhead multiplayer) for free. You need to register on their site and then you will receive an activate key. Also you need instalation files which you can also download from their sites for sure.

For more info see http://www.mycrysis.com/thread.php?threadid=38017

Here you can download installation files in advantage, but I don't know about veracity of this. Probably the best way is to wait untill things'll get official.

ps. This isn't any "demo", you will get full Crysis Wars with all maps and all game mods. Find out, how funny is this by yourself!
Quote from Bladerunner :Dan...here is a tip on how to buy the game....

Find a pair of jeans and a shirt, put on a pair of shoes/trainers, and add a coat maybe (cos it is raining!) Go out of your front door (you know, into the OUTSIDE WORLD!!!) and go into your nearst shopping precinct/town/whatever....find a shop called "Game" or "PC World" Jeez...I think I have even seen at at our local Tescos!!!...look on the shelves, pick up the box and take it to the checkout, hand over some money, take the game home and play it!
All this without having to fly to the USA or Canada as well!

Haha well done mate :clapclap:

Mysho, it's only for two days though.. with work and what not that's not enough time!
:bump:
damn i have a problem with my game.
I was playing and reached a new level, but while loading it Crysis focked up

now everytime i try to load it vista says it has a problem and has to end the game..
Its NOT downloadet i have the original game.

maybe someone can help?

edit: if it helps, screeny in attachment (sorry is in german...)
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
sry for double but any help please?
maybe someone who had the same problem?
i´ll try a re-install as soon as i get the disc back.

Crysis Warhead
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG