The online racing simulator
Walls, Barriers & cars...
(59 posts, started )
If the new new GTR interiors are released in Z, that would make it physics incompatible. So it's quite possible that a fix for this would also be included
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If the new new GTR interiors are released in Z, that would make it physics incompatible. So it's quite possible that a fix for this would also be included

Or maybe the Z patch isn't an incompatible one and...
Yes, but IIRC Scawen hinted that the GTR interiors will be in Z. Or at least it was highly rumoured anyway Heh, they've been in development for long enough, I'm sure they should be almost ready at this stage
He might be able to squeeze the interiors in as a last moment surprise. There's some other graphics related stuff going on at the moment which might be related to the new interiors. If they don't make it in, that will also be a kind of surprise, right?
Either way, I'm 99.99% sure they'll be in S2 Beta, which SHOULD come after Z. Unless of course they go through patch AA, AB, AC etc.
Yes, bouncy barriers hould ruin you race when its not a mojor part of the race you are competing in, such as a F1 race. Of corse it should ruin the race because your not supposed to hit them and not many people try to push you into them (if they are racing properly).

But with banger racing that is a HUGE part of the race and is supposed to be used as a wepon.

P.S Barriers should ruin your race but not Nasa's day too;P
i think all this stuff should be done and also an option to turn off damage?

i think we should get a car modeler kit so we car make asmany cars as we want
all im saying is

ARMCO FTW !!!!!!!
search button ftw, ther is alrdy 213893749832472398473289 threads about this

Walls, Barriers & cars...
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG