The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
Quote from AMB :Dis Race gna be ov da hook y0....

RAWRR...

Go Hamiltoooon

put on you flaming suit mate! some serious flaming is expected
-
(samjh) DELETED by samjh
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Just tried the track out on rFactor :eclipseeh It's pretty cool aye... Loads of places to overtake too

Sim racing =/= real racing *

... especially when it comes to F1.

Valencia was a very promising track in theory, but look how boring it turned out to be.

--------------------------------
* PS. For those not mathematically inclined, the above statement is supposed to read: "sim racing does not equal real racing".
What language is that? =/=

Tilke != a good track designer.
Quote from srdsprinter :What language is that? =/=

=/= isnt from a programming language its just supposed to be the mathematical 'not equal' sign

on topic:

looking forward to the race
Quote from srdsprinter :What language is that? =/=

In mathematics, you write = with a / across the middle. Hence =/=.

In some programming languages, such as those similar in syntax to C and C++, you use !=. Different programming languages have different syntax for "not equals": Ada uses /=, Pascal uses <>, etc.

Anyway! Back on topic, please.
Quote from samjh :Valencia was a very promising track in theory

I disagree.

I think you could see from the beginning that this track wouldn't bring exciting races when it doesn't rain.

I don't have that feeling with Singapore, tbh.
Quote from samjh :In mathematics, you write = with a / across the middle. Hence =/=.

In some programming languages, such as those similar in syntax to C and C++, you use !=. Different programming languages have different syntax for "not equals": Ada uses /=, Pascal uses <>, etc.

Anyway! Back on topic, please.

Ah, duh, I was reading it as 3 seperate characters, not the '=' with the '/' in it.

Onwards to a great new race!

Quote from Shotglass :thats a question not a statement

No, it's a fact.
I am probably the only one who thinks that some corners of the tilke tracks are really great. No matter how artificial they are they still provide good racing and passing opportunities, something the older tracks really struggle with. Still I'd like Tilke to keep his hands off of few tracks though
i find your lack of syntax knowledge disturbing
Quote from Hyperactive :I am probably the only one who thinks that some corners of the tilke tracks are really great. No matter how artificial they are they still provide good racing and passing opportunities, something the older tracks really struggle with. Still I'd like Tilke to keep his hands off of few tracks though

Hmm. We will agree to disagree then.

Quote from Shotglass :i find your lack of syntax knowledge disturbing

Hahaha, duh (shakes out programing cobwebs), so more like...

if(Racing != Exciting && track == flat && runoff >= 1000m)
then(TrackDesigner = Tilke);

cout << "hello world!";

end;
Quote from srdsprinter :
Hahaha, duh (shakes out programing cobwebs), so more like...

if(Racing != Exciting && track == flat && runoff >= 1000m);
then(TrackDesigner = Tilke);

cout << "hello world!";

end;

I think you're gonna have problems with the extra semi-colon on the end of your if statement...
Quote from DevilDare :put on you flaming suit mate! some serious flaming is expected

Yeah, I'm here!
Quote from amp88 :I think you're gonna have problems with the extra semi-colon on the end of your if statement...

also is then() a legal replacement fo {} in c++ if statements? i sure as heck have never seen it
#91 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :put on you flaming suit mate! some serious flaming is expected

Yes, but it's true, i'm a Hamilton fan and nothing anyone sais will make me think different,
*puts on flame RETARDED jacket*

Quote from aroX123 :+9999

1. Raikkonen
2. Kubica +5,612s
3. Massa +6,128s
20. Hamilton +9999

#93 - AMB
Quote from pasibrzuch :1. Raikkonen
2. Kubica +5,612s
3. Massa +6,128s
20. Hamilton +9999

Very accurate times there, but maybe swap Hamilton With Raikkonen and the distance to 2nd to 9999.......
No, but thanks for advice.
I'll give You another: find some info about this emoticon: ""
Quote from pasibrzuch :1. Raikkonen
2. Kubica +5,612s
3. Massa +6,128s
20. Hamilton +9999

dream on mate i would be very surprised to see Raikkonen finish the race Hamilton will win
Surprised? So you expect him to finish, right? We think the same except the Lewis case, sadly he will destroy his tires in these tight corners, oh well
#97 - AMB
Quote from pasibrzuch :No, but thanks for advice.
I'll give You another: find some info about this emoticon: ""

Thumbs up? signifying you agree? don't know what else to think, but nice to see you agree that Hamilton is going to win
I agree with my thoughts there, and right eye closed with left eye open means I'm not 100% serious. Now I am, so all eyes are open
Simple things, like the fact your thumbs up and wink were at your own post, easily pass by the dimwitted Hamilton fanboys <- this refers to my post and pasibrzuch's, not to Hamilton's breakfast in case it's not really obvious
gah this Hamilton arguing is worse than the Schumacher era. It's annoying now. OK he's fast, he has the guts to have a go when other drivers dont [because of tarmac run off areas] and he makes mistakes. He's exciting to watch, arrogant and all those other things both camps claim. You're all right, except it's possible to want him to win on the grounds he's the least useless driver in with a chance, and therefore be a supporter, without believing he's infallable.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG