The online racing simulator
discrimination server name
(75 posts, started )
Quote from Rdcranno :+1
OT: Just ignore it, its not asif hes pissing through your letterbox.

Did anyone understand that? Because I sure as hell don't!
Maybe he doesnt like russian's, its his server he can do what he wants. just ignore it, he will get no one on the server..
Quote from Psysim :If I ware union jack boxers am I [...] patriotic?

No. Holding the national flag against your bum & willy doesn't seem patriotic to me.
Quote :White British I believe are starting to become oppressed by the powers above, correct me if I'm wrong.

OK. You are wrong.
Quote from Shotglass :or georgians

or Chechens, Poles, Bulgarians, Estonians, Yakuts, Slovaks, Ukrainians, Livonians, Azeri, ...
Quote from ColeusRattus :Since when is "Russian" a race? I think it's rather nationalism.

Other than that, there is a simple solution: don't go on that server. With a name like that, it'll be most likely full of idiots anyway.

If attacking the English is a race crime then so is attacking the Ruskies.
-
Attached images
Oolong.jpg
Quote from Mazz4200 :Yeah, it's shocking when a nation has to translate it's road signs just to appease another culture.

Hows this, where I live there are job places that only advertise in Polish, the banks had to translate all of their signs into Polish, the Police, Fire and Ambulance services are all learning Polish and for the ultimate kick in the teeth a lot of the Polish shops had signs that said "No British Customers" they were forced to remove them, but they still refuse to serve British customers.

Come to the United Kingdom, the land of multiculturalism and diversity.
You think UK is PC? Try Ireland and see how well off you are...Polish is actually being taught as a subject in our school. Since last year. It's possible to do your leaving cert in Polish. Actually, more people take the leaving in Polish than in Irish. We're so PC that you can be sued for hiring an over-qualified Irish, English speaking person, rather than an under-qualified Polish, pidgin-English speaking person. Actual case there. Our road signs are also starting to go up in Polish (over the Irish names actually). In fact, Limerick, my city, has a Polish quarter. One street is occupied solely by Polish people. Apart from Martin, our school cleaner, who's Belarusian. Not to mention the other nationalities' streets. Our banks also have Polish signs up, with no English beside it. So does Tescos. In fact, in all of the pubs within a mile of me (and if you know anything about Ireland, that's A LOT), 3 workers are Irish. /endrant

On topic, why not start a new server "ONLY RUSSIANS IN HERE!". That outta show em
Quote from wsinda :OK. You are wrong.

I think it was more aimed at the British people who use this forum. How would you know anything about being a British citizen? I think your wrong.

And dougie, I actually agree, the Irish seem to have this problem 10 fold. You must understand how I feel.

And if you follow this advice.... "On topic, why not start a new server "ONLY RUSSIANS IN HERE!". That outta show em" can I pretend to be Russian? You got some hot talent over there!
Quote from Psysim :Yeah, no problem there, did you know you can freely display any full size flag in this country, its great. Did you also know that if you want to display a full size union jack you have to pay £135 planning permission?

You do if you put a flagpole up - irrespect of the flag.

Quote :Is that a discrimination against the British?

No as planning law applies to everyone.

Quote : If I ware union jack boxers am I racist or patriotic?

/facepalm

Quote :Our government seems to be obsessed with the idea that anything traditionally British is offensive, its not the ethnic minority that bothers me, its our government taking things too far that goes to the bone.

Been reading the Daily Mail again?

Quote :If I was of the ethnic minority I wouldn't have to change anything to avoid offending anyone. Yes, White British I believe are starting to become oppressed by the powers above, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote from Psysim : Got any statistics on why most of the road signs in slough have been changed to muslim? It takes me twice as long to read them now!

Sorry, last time I checked "muslim" was a denonym for a religious group not a language. As a religious group they do speak more than one language you know

Quote :You think UK is PC? Try Ireland and see how well off you are...Polish is actually being taught as a subject in our school. Since last year. It's possible to do your leaving cert in Polish.

Er, it's just a legitimate foriegn language with about 2/3rds of the numbers of speakers of Italian.
Quote from duke_toaster :Er, it's just a legitimate foriegn language with about 2/3rds of the numbers of speakers of Italian.

So? We can't do Italian as a leaving cert subject, nor take the leaving cert in Italian. Or any other language than English, Irish or Polish. (Unless you actually have an exemption from all three of those, in which case, what the hell are you doing in an Irish exam?). Polish is down as an option along with Irish and English. I'm not saying Polish is shit, but I am wondering why it's been accepted as Ireland's tertiary language?
Well, the Union Jack should really only be shown on ships (although there is some debate on this, mainly by people with very small brains that get paid to debate pointless stuff with public money), so I think a £135 fine for being stupid is about right
That fee is only if you want a vertical flag pole, if you get one (1) and only one (1) flag pole that comes out of your wall (American White Picket Fence Neighbourhood type flag pole) you do not need planning permission. But any permanent object which is over 6ft tall needs planning permission and that comes with a bill attached to it.
Quote from duke_toaster :You do if you put a flagpole up - irrespect of the flag.

Your correct, you need planning for a flag pole, if its two meters high. You also need planning permission for a union jack, I had this same argument with the local council after I was presented with a summons for planning during the world cup. I had two full sized flags on my house, one was an england flag and the other a union jack. I could apply in retrospect or remove my union jack, they took the flag down to check it was full size and then had the cheek to hang it the wrong way up. I pointed it out and then told them to leave it the wrong way up as they had distressed me. I had to remove the union jack because someone (ethnic minority) had complained I did not apply for planning to hang my union jack. I think you should check planning regulation on flags and flag poles. England flag is fine, union jack is not.

Quote from duke_toaster :No as planning law applies to everyone.

Its discrimination because it apply's to the flag pole and the union jack, does not apply to any other flag.

Quote from duke_toaster :/facepalm and Been reading the Daily Mail again?

I do read papers, not the daily mail, im not that sad. Do you read papers? there was a story about a boy suspended from school for racism after a sports teacher found he had union jack boxers on. I think you missed something there.

Quote from duke_toaster :Got any statistics on why most of the road signs in slough have been changed to muslim? It takes me twice as long to read them now!

Ok, I got this wrong. Here is my public correction. Most road signs in slough seem to be in a different language, I can only assume this is because Slough is full of people who immigrate here because they want to be here so much they can't be arsed to learn english.

Quote from duke_toaster :Er, it's just a legitimate foriegn language with about 2/3rds of the numbers of speakers of Italian.

I'll let the Irish speek for themselfs.
Quote from Psysim :Its discrimination because it apply's to the flag pole and the union jack, does not apply to any other flag.

No it doesn't, it is only the flag pole, there was a lot of media hype about it after the world cup. If you have more than one flag you require planning permission because it is classed as an advert, if you have a vertical flag pole over 6ft high you need planning permission. If you want to fly a Union Jack without planning permission get one of these flag poles.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :No it doesn't, it is only the flag pole, there was a lot of media hype about it after the world cup. If you have more than one flag you require planning permission because it is classed as an advert, if you have a vertical flag pole over 6ft high you need planning permission. If you want to fly a Union Jack without planning permission get one of these flag poles.

That was after the world cup, I was approached during the world cup. The reason given in writing was for displaying a full sized union jack flag without permission. If you read the post correctly it wasn't over a pole, I had now flag pole... unless flag poles have suddenly started being made out of brick and strangely resembling a side of house shaped wall! I am sure things have changed since the world cup, I remember the hype, nothing changed until the world cup was over.
You don't need permission to fly a single (one and only one) flag, anyone who told you otherwise was talking nonsense. That is what caused all the hoohar after the world cup, people being given incorrect information by jumpy councils afraid to offend anyone and get sued.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You don't need permission to fly a single (one and only one) flag, anyone who told you otherwise was talking nonsense. That is what caused all the hoohar after the world cup, people being given incorrect information by jumpy councils afraid to offend anyone and get sued.

The "hoohar" during the world cup was about people plastering there houses in england flags. IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNION JACK! Get it? THE ENGLAND FLAG AND THE UNION JACK ARE TWO DIFFERENT FLAGS. You can cover your house in as many union jacks as you like on one condition, they are not a FULL SIZE union jack displayed the correct way up, however you are aloud to hang a union jack the wrong way up as it's considered to be a silent distress signal.
I am aware of how to fly the flag and the difference between the Union Flag and the St. Georges.

And if you actually read up on the rules rather than getting your information from The Sun or any other comic you'll find that everything I have said is correct and you're just misinformed.

For a long time you could only fly the Union Jack on 14 days of the year (specific holidays) but the first law Brown changed when he came to power was that one so they can be flown all year round.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am aware of how to fly the flag and the difference between the Union Flag and the St. Georges.

And if you actually read up on the rules rather than getting your information from The Sun or any other comic you'll find that everything I have said is correct and you're just misinformed.

For a long time you could only fly the Union Jack on 14 days of the year (specific holidays) but the first law Brown changed when he came to power was that one so they can be flown all year round.

Ok, what ever, I red it from the planning regulations that were slapped infront of me, but have it your way, I myself like the local council were looking at bogus regulations sent by a bogus non-existent government. I'm not waisting any more time on this thread, its got out of control. If you think the planning regulations were writen by the sun I sugest you contact that tabloid for a copy. I don't think Brown has made many changes in his so far very short time in power, I'm almost 100% sure he's not bothered much with planning regulations yet, but yes, you are 100% correct if it shuts you up. Subject over? Good!
This is why you should read the news more often.
Jesus, I said your correct, its over.... and its about when you can fly the flag, its nothing about the size and planning regulations, do you read something into everything? Not a word there about planning permission having changed. Go contact the sun for the latest copy of planning regulations as approved by Mr ****ing Brown.
wow i've never heard of such anti-patriotic laws. I could cover a skyscraper with an american flag year-round and never need a permit. permit...what kind of bull is that?

Quote :But he has faced criticism in the past over his calls for a national British day and for praising the American practice of flying the national flag in private gardens.

whats wrong with that? is it wrong to celebrate your British heritage and culture?

I'm just glad our signs aren't in spanish yet

discrimination server name
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG