The online racing simulator
"EIRC Rallyx 550hp 4wd" server
(39 posts, started )
hmm... /feels tempted to join...
Very good mod.
You can try it.lots of nice race and lots of fun between us.
#28 - SamH
I have removed the illegal mod from the original post. Do not re-post tweak Z or both the mod and the person that posted it will be removed from this forum.
I thought it was the slick tyre that was the illegal one.

nvm
I can't seem to get slicktyre to work, when do you need to run it? while LFS is running? I'm running vista home premium x86 sp1 btw
Quote from Patrick v H :I can't seem to get slicktyre to work, when do you need to run it? while LFS is running? I'm running vista home premium x86 sp1 btw

Just run it whilst LFS is running, you don't get any notification (apart from an icon in the toolbar) just go to the car and select the tyres.
Quote from SamH :I have removed the illegal mod from the original post. Do not re-post tweak Z or both the mod and the person that posted it will be removed from this forum.

okay sorry didnt know that

The server is open now btw
I update the first post with new sounds and new tweak now used on the server.
EDIT : i updated the rar file. it was the wrong tweak preset inside.
why is it such an illegal mod?
I dont know. By the way, the server is still running.

With the new sounds and layout its pretty alike rallycross. Rallycross Fans are gona love it.
As always, your work is really cool Busta
I'm not a rallycross "fan" (since I have never seen a rallycross race )
But I really like that one
Very fun server ! It was alittle hard to connect but when you have done it once its easy.
And the engine sounds was awsome !

I hope this grows and gets very popular.

Keep it up
wow thats great! THIS is a reason to reinstall LFS. When I find the time, i ll be joining too.

Don't forget me when the next season starts. DIV 1a is not my thing, but i would love to join a DIV 1-league. would be interested in some rx-cup (future div 2)-cars.

why is tweak-Z illegal?

p.s.:
too, bad about your dad at the estering, he was quiet unlucky there, busta ..... and the weather was AWEFUL! i am surprised i didn't catch a cold.
Quote from Fetzo :...
too, bad about your dad at the estering, he was quiet unlucky there, busta ..... and the weather was AWEFUL! i am surprised i didn't catch a cold.

Who is his dad?
I was at the Estering also last weekend, saterday was OK, sunday...

where can i see a movie or even see the racing with this mod?

"EIRC Rallyx 550hp 4wd" server
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG