The online racing simulator
"EIRC Rallyx 550hp 4wd" server
(39 posts, started )
#1 - Busta
Hello !

Its just a topic to inform those who are trying to join our server
"EIRC Rallyx 550hp 4wd" that we are running it with slick tire mod and lfstweak. Here is the preset for those who want to join.

The server is a rallycross server where we use joker lap and some rules made by us ( like starting 5 in line like in real life ).

EIRC is a rallycross championship. We have allready runned 2 season . The 1st with fxr and the 2nd with s1600 xfg modified with lfs tweak (patch V).
We are testing for eirc season 3 and we have modified xrr and fxr with some more hp and torque (to fit with the real life division 1 ERC cars).

Well you will see

www.eirc.fr
Attached files
LFS_Slicktyre_Y.zip - 15.3 KB - 562 views
preset and WRC sounds.rar - 533.3 KB - 416 views
i load ur tweak file in and i get kicked from the server? i only get 526hp to from the tweak u posted? ok help me out please im racer x tryin to join
#3 - Busta
Yes u only get that. but dont forget that you need slick tire also. The slick tire Y works for Z.
#4 - MrPB
Hi!
Where do i put the Tweak file?

Kind Regards
PB
#5 - J@tko
It doesnt matter. just click 'preset' in lfs tweak, and find the file
#6 - MrPB
Quote from J@tko :It doesnt matter. just click 'preset' in lfs tweak, and find the file

Ah okey, but I don't have Lfs Tweak that runs with the new Z , where can i get that ?

Thanks!
#7 - senn
i'm not in europe but if this is still running in a weeks time when i get back from work count me in
When i join this particular server i just get autokicked?
Great server! Had lots of fun.
Quote from MrPB :Ah okey, but I don't have Lfs Tweak that runs with the new Z , where can i get that ?

Thanks!

Is Not for LFS Z ver.

In the main page of that web , you need to donwload a full LFS s2 Y , to run the Tweak and join to that server
You can find the Tweak on LFS-Database (Not giving link, you want it, you can find it)

I'll be on another day maybe.. I leave for Malta on Friday so I'm kinda busy.
when ever i join it just says:" N.Murray : JOOS - SET OBJS WHL ENG" ??? i dont no y nd i downloaded all of d tings dat r on d website ? can ne1 help me plzz i luv rally x on fxr ?
Sorry i didnt get a shit of what u wrote mate...
when ever i join it just says:" N.Murray : JOOS - SET OBJS WHL ENG" ??? i dont know why and i downloaded all of d things that it says on d website to download ?
download tweak Z and slick tyre Y. Download the .twk preset on 1st post and apply it to the gtr cars and it will work...
where do i download tweak Z and slick tyre Y and the .twk from. so basicly where is the 1st post ???
lmao
what are you laughing ur ass off for !!!!?
ye i no bcuz he sed download tweak Z and slick tyre Y and .twk from d 1st post and there not on d first post !! so i wanna no where dey r
I got to admit hes not helping you that much, but you got to search for the other things elsewhere, apart from the .twk preset, wich is on the 1st post. If you cant find tweak Z and slick mod Y, send me a pm...
Bother to type in decent English and I'd gladly give you the links...
I get the same message when i join. Niall just wants to know why he gets autokicked
Quote from Niall Murray :ye i no bcuz he sed download tweak Z and slick tyre Y and .twk from d 1st post and there not on d first post !! so i wanna no where dey r

Now you have everything in the first post.
The server will be shuted down at 12 today and started again sunday evening. We are working on an insim program that will detect false start, joker lap and grid positionning.

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG