The online racing simulator
Video maker ! 2
(23 posts, started )
Video maker ! 2
Hey Guys,
dunno if it's the right section to post this theard.

I'm looking for somone who can make movies and got some experience with it who can make a movie for my team. (all credits will go to him).
..... Pls
#3 - Buzzn
Dont tink anybody want to do it for free if you post a revard or something then mabe mabe say some more what you want in the movie and so on!

good luck
You won't find anyone who would make videos for you. I would suggest you reading the guide how to make movies.
I can maybe make if u can get something for it. What kinde of team are u? What kinde of movie do u want?
#6 - G!NhO
Quote from maxiim :I can maybe make if u can get something for it. What kinde of team are u? What kinde of movie do u want?

You can has a Cheezburga
Quote from maxiim :I can maybe make if u can get something for it. What kinde of team are u? What kinde of movie do u want?

Well its a team Of 3 section WS.C / WS.R / WS.D ( Cruise,Race,Drift ) we are 32 members and we need a video to promote our Team we got a website if needed www.windstyle.eu
Got any good looking sisters? (Joke)
Quote from slamza. :we are 32 members and we need a video to promote our Team

32 people and not one of them is patriotic enough to read 1 post on how to make movies, to promote his team?

Edit : I watched the vids on your forum.... I see the scale of your problem...
What is the Video???
Quote :I watched the vids on your forum.... I see the scale of your problem...

What are u talking about ?
Quote from slamza. :What are u talking about ?

let me just put it this way : I now see why you don't want anyone from your team to do the video
.. Will u be able to help me ?
id do it for free; however, since i have my school with extra IB program (aka university preparation) i have to study extra hard this, and next upcoming year. Sorry mate.
I would but I'm not any good .
X, We are sorting this out. We don't need anyone to make us a video.
How much would somebody charge to make a LFS movie? Just a ballpark figure
Quote from Rdcranno :How much would somebody charge to make a LFS movie? Just a ballpark figure

Well, around the 500 euros.

Since it spoils all my freetime which will also take a days of 3-4.
if i was any good (and had a good enough pc) i wouldnt charge...

unless i got loads of movie requests, then those who pay would get priority
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, around the 500 euros.

Since it spoils all my freetime which will also take a days of 3-4.

A serious price please, 500 quid, wtf you think i am rockefeller?
he said 500 EUROS not 500 pounds. so its £392 .

Video maker ! 2
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG