The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :OUCH.

Pro-tip - Never get drunk and go on webcam with your online friends after a girl screws you over. Results may be hilarious, but not for you.

Yeah owch , she just ends it by saying, thanks for everything. That really isnt a way to end anything lol.

HAHA! That would be funny Shame i never get drunk though, no chance of that happening with me
Quote from Migz : Owch, i dont like girls
I've just been dumped by my girlfriend of 6 months after she cheated on me with a guy who's name she didnt even know and then she started liking some other guy while still with me as well
How depressing.

Sorry man, she was beautiful
Quote from Migz :HAHA! That would be funny Shame i never get drunk though, no chance of that happening with me

He got so drunk he threw up all overhimself in his sleep and most likely urinated against a door, in between other drunk yammerings. All recorded by his lovely UKCT friends and posted on the internet where his work-mates found it.

Good times
Is it /normal/ to have feelings for an ex?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is it /normal/ to have feelings for an ex?

Well, if there were no feelings it wouldn't have gotten to a situation where you two were in the position to be ex's....

It happens.
Quote from chanoman315 :Sorry man, she was beautiful

Pah it was a good photo, she doesnt look as good as that in real life anyways XD

@jakg, thats wayyyy too much information, i feel queesy now.
Quote from Migz :Pah it was a good photo, she doesnt look as good as that in real life anyways XD

you say that because she dumped you?
Quote from chanoman315 :you say that because she dumped you?

Are u yealos

And i never actualy had a girlfriend why u ask in dont realy want one at the moment
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Are u yealos

No, but that's the usual reaction of everyone that breaks that kind of relationship .
she's a bitch
she's not pretty
she's fat
she doenst have friends....

etc
Quote from chanoman315 :No, but that's the usual reaction of everyone that breaks that kind of relationship .
she's a bitch
she's not pretty
she's fat
she doenst have friends....

etc

It's a defense mechanism. Turning sorrow into anger makes it much easier to deal with.

..Unless you have anger management issues, obviously....
Quote from MAGGOT :It's a defense mechanism. Turning sorrow into anger makes it much easier to deal with.

Not to manchion he takes my what is obviously a joke.......
way to serious
Quote from MAGGOT :It's a defense mechanism. Turning sorrow into anger makes it much easier to deal with.

I recently saw my ex at a car show though, and even my friends were laughing how rediculous she looked right now. So my defense mechanism is actually starting to become real
#665 - AMB
Quote from Bawbag :What do I have to be full of myself

Being the best player on LFS by far.
A girl with a gun is sexy, a men with a gun is dangerous.
^ RM, She's Canadian. And good at self defense
Quote from Riders Motion :A girl with a gun is sexy, a men with a gun is dangerous.

hehe so girl with no gun is dangerous and man with no gun is sexy?
Recently got into a relationship a couple weeks ago, doubt this is going to last.......couple of the signs are creeping in

EXAMPLE (1) - Having lunch last week, she was in a moany mood

Her- I hate my hair curly

Me-its fine

Her-Do you prefer my hair when its straight or curly

Me-Its looks nice either way, but probably a bit nicer straight

Her-Whats wrong with it when its curly

Me-nothing its fine

Her-Are you saying I'm ugly??

Me- *Cue 10 mins of awkward silence*

EXAMPLE (2)

We were getting ready to out on Friday (I say we, I was ready and around at hers waiting 2/3hours for her)
She comes downstairs, looking lovely, make-up on, all new clothes.

Being the observant gentleman that I am, I said "That's a really nice new top".

To which the mind-boggling response was "What's wrong with my trousers!"

EXAMPLE (3)

Currently in a 2 hour mega strop because.....I would'nt allow her to put make up on me

Guys... I'm just back from a marriage party.. I met a beautiful girl there, we were drinking and dancing together a lot.. I remember her name, found her on a Hungarian site, similar to People or Facebook. She seemed to be around 18, and I checked her on the site, she's 28! Damn... I'm 19 btw. But she was beautiful and we had a great time together.
Definitely time to get rid of her. Feeding the remains to the pigs will get rid of every piece of evidence
just have sex...
Quote from chanoman315 :just have sex...

:eye-poppi Would you start with this at the first time you meet a girl? Hey, you're sexy, no matter what your name is, let's go and have sex? :o

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG