The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Yes, try it... you will be surprised... you can not just look at her... you can also touch her... like in reality, you know.
Quote from jibber :Yes, try it... you will be surprised... you can not just look at her... you can also touch her... like in reality, you know.

Biggest problem there is that they also expect you to TALK to them as well... Then they NEVER shut up!
Really depends... i thought the goal was to find somebody you like to talk to aswell...
Quote from jibber :Really depends... i thought the goal was to find somebody you like to talk to aswell...

Couldn't you just... touch her?
Quote from Hyperactive :Couldn't you just... touch her?

What are you even trying to say? Because you come across as perverted by saying that.
Can't you read? He likes touching girls, who wouldn't/doest
Talking is so overrated anyways
:clapclap:

Foreplay anyone?
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::clapclap:

Foreplay anyone?

Hey, wake up!

Oral sex:
She: screw you!
Me: bite me!

Jeff Dunham still rules
Quote from sgt.flippy :Hey, wake up!

Oral sex:
She: screw you!
Me: bite me!

Jeff Dunham still rules

Wait until you are married..oral sex/foreplay usually consists of two hours of begging!
(on that subject, see recent post in Bad Jokes Thread...cos that reminded me of one )
Quote from Bladerunner :Wait until you are married..oral sex/foreplay usually consists of two hours of begging!
(on that subject, see recent post in Bad Jokes Thread...cos that reminded me of one )

How's the sex?

I'm married, you moron!
Well, as i feel like somewhat of an old boy on here (25 years old) i infact have a fiancee. Been with kirsty (20) since august 05 and i got down on one knee on christmas day 06 (with a broken leg, which i must point out!) luckily she said yes and we are now waiting for the keys to our own flat. The first job will naturally be to get an internet connection so i can get racing in - -Lfs Bangers- - again as soon as i can. Im still with my parents and kirsty lives with us as well, which is good.
o_O. I wish you luck in your relationship, but are you serious about the first thing you want getting sorted is your net? Surely there are more important things to be sorting out. D:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :o_O. I wish you luck in your relationship, but are you serious about the first thing you want getting sorted is your net? Surely there are more important things to be sorting out. D:

Oh yeah, THAT goes without saying!
Quote from Bladerunner :Wait until you are married..oral sex/foreplay usually consists of two hours of begging!

I don't mean this in a bad way at all... but if there has to be begging, then there's something really wrong. I think i'll never get married...
she doesnt love you
Quote from jibber :I don't mean this in a bad way at all... but if there has to be begging, then there's something really wrong. I think i'll never get married...

Sometimes they just want you to beg,they love it,sometimes i like to beg too
Quote from Bladerunner :Biggest problem there is that they also expect you to TALK to them as well... Then they NEVER shut up!

Mine checks the engine oil on her bike, smells the measuring stick and goes "Cwoar smell that "

:lovies3d:
what the hell is this thread about anyway?
Owch, i dont like girls
I've just been dumped by my girlfriend of 6 months after she cheated on me with a guy who's name she didnt even know and then she started liking some other guy while still with me as well
How depressing.
OUCH.

Pro-tip - Never get drunk and go on webcam with your online friends after a girl screws you over. Results may be hilarious, but not for you.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG