The online racing simulator
Forum URL image missing
(10 posts, started )
Forum URL image missing
Just noticed now that the little LFS icon that's normally beside the URL (no idea of the technical name for it :shrug is now missing. It's there for lfs.net though, and all other pages I go to are normal, so it's not just me seeing it...Kinda pedantic I know, but I notice these things
T'is missing here though, on all computers, but I can see it by going to the link. Firefox 3
Attached images
favicon.jpg
For whatever reason (seems it was just me :shrug it's back again. Problem non-existent, I guess
I think it's a cookie deal, it happens to me alot. I don't pay much attention to it anyway.

Sometimes in my favirotes list I find that those icons switch places with each other, makes it hard to find the right link by glancing for the icon
I think it is more to do with the way that browsers display them.

They don't check every single page load for the .ico, or for changes to it, as this would increase the servers payload way too much!
#7 - sun
Quote from Krammeh :I think it is more to do with the way that browsers display them.

They don't check every single page load for the .ico, or for changes to it, as this would increase the servers payload way too much!

sun.. thats in my eyes spam. So stop that
#9 - sun
Knodding a head isnt spamming
Quote from sun :Knodding a head isnt spamming

Except it is when it adds nothing to the conversation, such as more information or humor. Simply agreeing with someone is useless, especially in a bug report thread.

Forum URL image missing
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG