The online racing simulator
New car in LFS!
(50 posts, started )
#26 - XmaX
#27 - feat
No need for render there ..
Quote from Kaw :Ziggy was right, age is not an excuse for you doing lame things.

Yea, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to jump on the bandwagon and flame, yell and point out how much crap something is. It is called criticism and its the only way people can get better. I wrote my comment NOT to defend crap being made, but to point out that half of these comments are idiotic and not helpful to the person clearly putting energy into something - regardless if it didn't come out to your expectations... It's quite simple, don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Quote from shaun463 :I'm not using it as an excuse. I'm just trying to prove I am 10. Mods please lock / delete this thread.

You need to report this to a mod to get them to lock it... The don't just visit all the threads all the time, occasionally they will but reporting would be faster.
#29 - Kaw
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yea, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to jump on the bandwagon and flame, yell and point out how much crap something is. It is called criticism and its the only way people can get better. I wrote my comment NOT to defend crap being made, but to point out that half of these comments are idiotic and not helpful to the person clearly putting energy into something - regardless if it didn't come out to your expectations... It's quite simple, don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

I know, Its wrong to flame people for not knowing better. Of course it is, thats common sense I guess. But Shaun just keep doing this, and my post was made because I am fed up with the "I am 10 years old, see the proof/ I am 10 years, thats why I tend to post crap" thingie. To me the age thing would be like if I posted a really immature, stupid or something. And said "Oh well, I am taller than avarege, so nevermind me. I'll just keep on posting crap".

But dont get me wrong. I am onehundred procent on the wagon with you. Flaming is not the first option. But sometimes I get the feeling people likes to get flamed and create attention?
@Kaw: I am not using the age for an excuse, and you could figure that out if you read my posts! My intention of the thread was to gets other guys doing it like Zonda.
I dont know anything about renders etc but its not a bad copy of the car. my parents have the Lexus IS200, which is exactly the same car as that. (But the japanese version is the Alteza i think) It would look better in white as thats how the japs have it lol....

Not the worst, if you do more youll improve
wow!!1

how do I get the LADA in LFS???????
With cheats.:hide:
Right.....

*waits for Scirocco*
and here it comes...
Attached images
vwwww.jpg
lol...doesn´t look that bad at all
Quote from shaun463 :@Kaw: I am not using the age for an excuse, and you could figure that out if you read my posts! My intention of the thread was to gets other guys doing it like Zonda.

you type very good english and use very established words for a 10 year old ?

Unless.. ! you are one of those Gifted And Talented kids from school
#39 - Jakg
Quote from AaronH :Unless.. ! you are one of those Gifted And Talented kids from school

They don't mean anything trust me.
interesting thread
:)
well this isnt edited
Attached images
RB4 GTR2.jpg
RB4 GTR.jpg
^ A good example of why I hope open, unmoderated modding will never, ever be allowed in LFS.
I thought that car was damaged so it looked like tuned on pic 1
#44 - feat
Quote from {PS} Aussie :well this isnt edited

my lord, if this would be officialy in LFS i wouldnt even download this game.
meh i downloaded it i thought u roof was gay u can find a vid of it on youtube if he fixed the roof up and the rear bumper it would be better also i got heaps of other mods too all from this guy on youtube i only mod stuff in patch v or replace then switch it bak
Quote from LFSn00b :That has to be the shittiest RB4 i've ever seen. I mean look at it, it's ugly!!

It's not ugly, it's tunned.
It doesn't look bad he tried stop flames ;s
Quote from {PS} Aussie :well this isnt edited

LOL!! I saw that mod on some other web, but why on earth did you download it? I hope you have the backup file...
#50 - feat
Let's say it's ''tuned'' ugly.

New car in LFS!
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG