Hi
I just DL the#2 licence,then checked all cars and tracks.5 cars:UFGTR

XFGTR FXDGTR XRGTR FORMULAV8 WILL NOT GO FASTER THAN 49MPH,
speed limiter on?
press L
Yes, turn off the speed limiter.
lol

yes, hit L
Gosh, your comp must been broken or something.
no offense.
is it really THAT hard to realise thats a huge green light on your dashboard?
and theres something called pitlane speed limiter?
Thanks
Hi all
Thanks for all the response,that fixed it,bear with me i,m an ancient newbe with a lot to learn in LFS,I think its great.
Thanks again your a great bunch

Ron(Old Timer)
Hehehe "fixed it" it was never broke in the first place
This thread should now (that the problem is sorted) be moved over to the noob section...
Nice attitudes folks. Really showing off the "wonderful" community here....
OMG!!!! ... wow.... little green dot not noticed this is my last post for the day.
Thanks Mike!
I don't see why people are being such ****s over this.

It's not as if when you first get into a car with a pitlane limited it says "hint: press L to disable the pitlane limiter"
Right Mark. I h8 these ppl to.. I want to see them if theyre at the frist time on a Jet. who flyes over Mach1.
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Heiko1 :Right Mark. I h8 these ppl to.. I want to see them if theyre at the frist time on a Jet. who flyes over Mach1.

What?
For the record, my name is Mark. And he is just reiterating the same fact of what I said. While also giving an example of what else could be taken in the same fashion.
Cut the crap idiots. If he did read the manual then he'd know about the limiter. So, you dont really have to post to get more attention.
what about a simple text massage if you keep driving (more than ~1 minute) with the limiter past the pitlane? Happens so often that people crawl along the AS straight
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Cut the crap idiots. If he did read the manual then he'd know about the limiter. So, you dont really have to post to get more attention.

Agreed.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Cut the crap idiots. If he did read the manual then he'd know about the limiter. So, you dont really have to post to get more attention.

Deary me.....what a crappy attitude

Quote from mrodgers :Nice attitudes folks. Really showing off the "wonderful" community here....

Good call, manners cost nowt

Welcome on board Old Timer, happy racing and don't be put off by some of the less than friendly responses here. We're quite a nice bunch, honest
Wow,Guys thats a lot of support,thanks.I do read the manual ,but having played Codemasters games for quite a while,this a whole new ball game

Ron(OldTimer)
I hope I catch up with you Ron(OldTimer) in the game. Seem good to meet.
Anyway, welcome to LFS S2 Old Timer. It's just that some idiots here think that they are "Mr. We need to get more attention"

Welcome again, and forgive me.
yeah man - welcome to LFS.. enjoy the finest racing sim
there are loadsa 'features' not immediately obvious, have a look at the wikipedia articles if you get a chance !

49mph max? [solved]
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG