The online racing simulator
Quote from hyntty :Check that you have the settings correct. You must have a username. However, double usernames are not allowed. Funnily enough though, the second user who connects with the same name is allowed to stay (by default) and the first one gets kicked

I've suddenly decided that my name is now Joseph!!

Or, If I really want to mess up the race, I could be called [NDR] Dekojester!
Quote from J@tko :
Or, If I really want to mess up the race, I could be called [NDR] Dekojester!

No you can't. Some idiots don't realize, that the tag is not something you include in your name but it's something the server adds. It means also that you have to be registered to the server and the account is passworded. Different tags mean a different (registered) group, and different groups have different privaledges.
Quote from hyntty :No you can't. Some people don't realize, that the tag is not something you include in your name but it's something the server adds. It means also that you have to be registered to the server and the account is passworded. Different tags mean a different (registered) group, and different groups have different privaledges.

Damn....
I can only hear with Vent, for some reason it won't let me speak
Quote from Mike Bingo :I can only hear with Vent, for some reason it won't let me speak

Thats fine, dont worry.

You sure you've set your mic up right in 'setup'?
Quote from Mike Bingo :I can only hear with Vent, for some reason it won't let me speak

Well, first check youre mic is connected and that it works. You can do that by clicking the little speaker icon (=Play control) in the system tray. If you see a slider called microphine, you can increase volume of your microphone and be able to hear yourself speak (make sure the mute option isn't on). If the 'microphone' slider isn't in among the 'play control' sliders you need to go to settings -> advanced and you should be able to tic boxes. Make sure the 'playback' button is selected, and tic the microphone option. Click ok.

If you don't hear yourself your microphone isn't connected or it's broken.

Also, In ventrilo you need to check the setup window, and the first page there, voice. In the Input device dropdown menu you need to select your soundcard, don't leave it to default device. You may also need to select your soundcard from the mixer menu, select 'recording control' in the mux menu and 'microphone' in the 'line' menu. Then you can try and increase the line volume by using the slider below.

Then click the 'monitor' button and start making noise. The white box next to the monitor and test buttons indicate the volume level by a number, or, if you're microphone doesn't work / is wrongly configured it says 'Abs zero'
Quote from dekojester :You must declare your car choice by the start of the final Free Practice session.

It's also nice if you post your car choice here.

The car you use during the final FP is the one you are automatically considered to have selected, and using a different one in the other two sessions after may result in penalty.

d

OK, finally, I will drive a FXO.

PS : Sorry, but since I have no microphone, I will not be able to speak in Ventrilo tonight
Quote from J@tko :Thats fine, dont worry.

You sure you've set your mic up right in 'setup'?

I've managed to sort out the problem, only trouble now is that I've pulled my back out and I don't think I'll be able to race tonight without being in absolute agony.
Still FXO for me becaus i wanmt to use the skin
Free practice has just started, anyone gonna come and join us?

Please

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG