The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :I have all the GTL and GTR2 scenes, they come in very handy for using different wheels.

It's a shame that the ones I saved up for you didn't work. There must be a way to get them to work.

yes, it's to bad that it does'nt work but you should know that i really appriciate your help
Thank you both very much!
And one made by me
Attached images
render_FXR_RLRS3beesting.jpg
Quote from Bee :Blimey thanks! Any more whilst we're at it?

Ok, one more from me. Just testing out a car in my very basic helmet show scene.
Attached images
FXR_RLRS3beesting_render2.jpg
Quote from Nemox :There you go

well, again an awesome work, dude... I want your autograph! :bounce8::bounce8:
Quote from Nemox :I'll have a go at the first one, but the second one is so low res and tbh I don't really like it, so I'll just do the first one.. :P

Edit: Done

oke thanks

if someone can make me a render from different angles or in a scene... i need it urgent.....thanks skin
Could someone please render this? I need a good preview for it to be released.
Attached images
XRR_Chereaularbre.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :Could someone please render this? I need a good preview for it to be released.

Here you go, plain and simple. Nice looking skin there.
Attached images
XRR_Chereaularbre_render.jpg
Yeah nice skin mate. I made one too but not fast enough it seems :P...

Those simple dark scenes are nice mogster, just a little too dark. You're trying to show off a skin and when it's that dark it kinda throws you off a bit, if you get me.
hot damn! I'm using Beefy's for lfssdb.com and Mogster's for here. Thanks guys
God damn guys! Im just too slow for this one. Nice looking skin there and nice looking renders too!
And another one from me, just tried a little something out.
Attached images
XRR_Chereaularbre_render2.jpg
ha thats clever
He got that idea from me.
Quote from LineR32 :He got that idea from me.

I did?

I was flicking through some reference pics I was using for some skins and thought i'd try make one myself in 3d. It's not brilliant but i'll try work some more on it later on.
Quote from beefyman666 :Those simple dark scenes are nice mogster, just a little too dark. You're trying to show off a skin and when it's that dark it kinda throws you off a bit, if you get me.

I totally get you and agree with you. I blame laziness.
I think its dramatic. Its not like you can't see the skin.
Quote from beefyman666 :I did?

I was flicking through some reference pics I was using for some skins and thought i'd try make one myself in 3d. It's not brilliant but i'll try work some more on it later on.

Have you forgot those 2 renders I did of the XRT and LX6 that look like a 1:18 model on it's stand?
Quote from beefyman666 :And another one from me, just tried a little something out.

Beefyman please could you do these two like that one it looks ruddy awesome.
Attached images
FBM_LuSpo.jpg
FZ5_VenCAT.jpg
Seeing as Beefy aint around atm, I thought I'd do the FZ50 with my model scene.
Attached images
FZ5_VenCAT.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG