The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
Tweak For Y... Or Q
My second Reply if i,m Correct, But is there realy Someone bissy to make a Tweak for Y? That would be Great . But i wonder if someone knows a Link to a Tweak for Q. Because ive searched for this Whole forum but didnt find anything And i did had it earlier but Removed it.. WHat wasnt that Smart. So if you can give me some info about one, WOuld that be Great!
Quote from Bob Smith :Bitching and moaning ISN'T going to speed things up. Have patience and you never know, you might be rewarded.

I don't know when I'm going to get around to looking at such things again, and I obviously can't vouch for other people, though I'm shocked that it's actually been a year now since I first started toying with this. I want a week off work soon, to enjoy the summer and catch up with things like this, so who knows.

although many would hate me,are those two linked?

I mean enjoy summertime and recharge ur batteries for the new season thats about to start.

We waited till now,a bit more wouldnt make a difference at least for me.

sorry right-now-release-it-guys!
It's Patch Z out already some time, is there possibility to create a Tweak for Z patch ? Even the 3 usual cars can be enough, to play with new physics it's a different worls, than to come back years and trying it in "V", for example.
With New physics,New sounds etc - the XRT should feel so much different and more realistic [already dreaming to make a model of my future E36 with 400 hp Turbocharged]
Patch Z is out already / let's have the Tweak already / just the 3 demo cars as usual (as opposed to Bob's formula I guess) would be enough, because playing with new car specs is a world of difference compared to the old V physics-based tweaks..
New physics and sounds would be great on the Z patch XRT. etc.

Bespoke tangent: It would be really cool if Scawen & co had a competition for the best rims as they did for the LX skins. Obviously a good chunk of guys will want to make fast & furious bling rims, so all Scavier would have to do is specify that the rims have to be realistic - look like what you'd find on a trackday car.. Those would be a bit different from racing rims, so they could have a road/trackday category, and another for racing models, and maybe another for rallyx. Although I don't know if the cars we have would really use different wheels for rallyx tracks.

Then you just integrate a bespoke-like module to LFS.. The only flaw I see with this plan is if the wheel shapes could have an effect on lap times. I guess they could be disabled entirely in hotlap mode, and possibly have a server-side flag to toggle them on and off.
Hahaha!!!
I have it and it doesnt have a License Protection ( a WTF moment for us all:tilt and i see you can tweak all cars im waiting for my S2 license^o^
Quote from sharukh :I have it and it doesnt have a License Protection ( a WTF moment for us all:tilt and i see you can tweak all cars im waiting for my S2 license^o^

And i can easily see that may be banned from the forum quite quickly :bananadea
Quote from Breizh :Bespoke tangent: It would be really cool if Scawen & co had a competition for the best rims as they did for the LX skins.

why? rims doesn't mean a shit in a racing sim. I think they might use their time for improve physics and other things than some rim competition which is so un-needed..
Skins don't "mean" shit either.. And it's not a huge task to add to the game. A small selection of rims would add to the aesthetics of cars without detracting from the sim aspects.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :why? rims doesn't mean a shit in a racing sim. I think they might use their time for improve physics and other things than some rim competition which is so un-needed..

So why are you bloody screaming for a new bespoke if rims don't mean anything!

@sharukh - I don't belive you.
Quote from mcintyrej :So why are you bloody screaming for a new bespoke if rims don't mean anything!

because bespoke doesn't take devs time.
Quote from mcintyrej :So why are you bloody screaming for a new bespoke if rims don't mean anything!

@sharukh - I don't belive you.

what?
I ask again, please tell me is this tweak for patch Z real?

I dont care when it's done, just if it ever will be.

And if theres any way I could help I really would!
Quote from 5haz :I ask again, please tell me is this tweak for patch Z real?

I dont care when it's done, just if it ever will be.

And if theres any way I could help I really would!

No one knows.. except the possible creator if there is any..
Well no offence but im starting to think its a wind up, unless someone can show me screenshots of this wonder tweak?

It really frustrates me sometimes how there are opportunities for development and enjoyment in a sim (not just LFS) that are limited because of red tape, its the kind of thing that drove me away from N2003, only to find its even worse in LFS land.

I'm afraid it seems you are all waiting for a tweak that will never come, I hope that I am wrong.

Please Bob, or whoever else is working on a tweak, just show us some screenshots or a small video of your work in action, so far we've seen no evidence whatsoever, which is what makes me think that this is all just words an no action.

Could anybody point me in the right direction to learn how to develop things such as tweak? (I have no idea how to do hex editing), because I'm so bloody sick of waiting on empty promises and searching for things that are near impossible to find that I'm just going to have to do these things for myself from now on.
Quote from 5haz :which is what makes me think that this is all just words an no action.

Well if you don't want to take them seriously then that's fine. To be honest, I don't see why you are so disappointed.
I got hold of a tweak for Y18 that lets you adjust wheel size, power, wheel position and much more.. Work nice
One question...is it possible to find it on the internet? And post some pics ;P
LFSTweak was the name of a specific program. However, the same thing can be achieved using a memory editor or a custom program.
I have the Tweak for Y cant remember where i got it though i think someone posted it on the forum but the Mods never checked it first so it was taken away but someone sent me the link i think thats what happened anyway

but i do have a LFST-Y

Edit: The one i have is mechanic
Quote from T.J. :I got hold of a tweak for Y18 that lets you adjust wheel size, power, wheel position and much more.. Work nice

i have it to but dont understand the words im english only so i will have to search fro words on google i guess
Quote from natedog420 :i have it to but dont understand the words im english only so i will have to search fro words on google i guess

where do u get it from?
Google is your friend

Downloading now

The guy who made it made the old Y one, and actually got a LFS ban for releasing it

E: Now all I need is LFS Y18
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Google is your friend

Downloading now

The guy who made it made the old Y one, and actually got a LFS ban for releasing it

E: Now all I need is LFS Y18

ive got the Y to Y18 download

E: Rob if im thinking you got the Y18 Tweak from the same forum as i just did (german one) the download for LFS Y to Y18 is in the next couple of pages ifu cant find i can send link
Got it, cheers

Only read the first page :doh:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Got it, cheers

Only read the first page :doh:

you can understand German ?

i cant and its in german!

E: btw have u blocked me on msn ?
This thread is closed

LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG