The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
I did German for 3 years, I've enough to read it
I found it. What's funny is that It took me 3 tries to get his password right. That was before I found where he made his big post about it.
I took 2 years of german and I still understand more than enough to understand his post and what is what in the app.
Quote from skstibi :I found it. What's funny is that It took me 3 tries to get his password right. That was before I found where he made his big post about it.
I took 2 years of german and I still understand more than enough to understand his post and what is what in the app.

i just used google so it translated it into english
same here i know no german but i tried every setting by itself and figured out what it does and wow its awsome.
could someone who knows German write what the settings are in english please it'll be much appreciated if someone could
Is this the tweak that apparently has a Virus in it or something? Or is this a different one?
Quote from JO53PHS :Is this the tweak that apparently has a Virus in it or something? Or is this a different one?

It's a different one. Delete some of your private messages, because when I wanted to send you one, vBulletin said your box is full.
I have space for one PM, if you still need to send me something
*cough* Look closely at my smileys here
Quote from Robbo01 :could someone who knows German write what the settings are in english please it'll be much appreciated if someone could

I did that to mine. I just need to re-do it so it all makes sense to others.
Working after a few refreshes, don't know what happened

Looks real good, hope fully there'll be a release sometime
you could do that in the patch v tweak. just hard as hell to controll
Quote from callmebob :you could do that in the patch v tweak. just hard as hell to controll

No you can't. This baby has two wheels
Quote from dougie-lampkin :*cough* Look closely at my smileys here

Haha, I didn't notice that and spent hours finding it on that forum, with no luck.. Thanks! Now just find Y18 somewhere :/
this is what i came up with on google translator. someone who knows german please fix what i didnt find. this is the bottom 18 lines of the tweak.

1.wheel base lr
2.wheel base vr
3.wheel base st
4.wheel base hr
5.width
6.interfaces or cut across
7.rims by knife
8.wide rims
9.width tires
10.cut across
11.rims by knife
12.wide rims
13.fall
14.fall
15.broad axis
16.broad axis
17.spring long leg
18.spring long leg

thats what google translator came up with but i know its not all right can someone chime in on this please
Quote from Catrik :Haha, I didn't notice that and spent hours finding it on that forum, with no luck.. Thanks! Now just find Y18 somewhere :/

It's in the same thread. Keep reading, and you'll find it.
Quote from Catrik :Haha, I didn't notice that and spent hours finding it on that forum, with no luck.. Thanks! Now just find Y18 somewhere :/

Look at the end of the thread

I figured out what most of the wheel settings are by playing with them, and the engine settings are the same as the earlier tweaks. Now to find the wheel settings for the other cars. They can be found, there's a guy who has a UF1 with massive rims

E: RAWR beaten
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Look at the end of the thread

I figured out what most of the wheel settings are by playing with them, and the engine settings are the same as the earlier tweaks. Now to find the wheel settings for the other cars. They can be found, there's a guy who has a UF1 with massive rims

E: RAWR beaten

I think the UF1 works differently, and I'm not sure if that guy uses Z either.
Quote from hrtburnout :No you can't. This baby has two wheels

well the old one would drive on 2 wheels. so ha!
I go to that forum thread at end of first post and where its supposed to download, it takes me to dlh.net virus thread, where can i download it then?
I accept PM's too.
Quote from John5200 :http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=EKIFa543Y3k <--is another vid from him

1. look at the curbs in t2

2. a comment quote "Heh thanks. This is for patch Z. There isn't a tweak app for Z yet: I made this myself"

Mate, that is my vid.

edit: I added my username to the video tags.

Quote from callmebob :well the old one would drive on 2 wheels. so ha!

It really has only two wheels, and it can stand straight up, as you can see. It's well balanced.
This thread is closed

LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG