The online racing simulator
Quote from Mazz4200 :Site has been updated.

We're still at the top in the sub-league competition but our lead has been cut. It's getting tight now.

Not a great race for me, only scored 605pts but only slipped one place to 10th, and only got 2 bets correct. Not much cash for next race

Only? 600 points is quite a lot you know.
Quote from mcintyrej :Only? 600 points is quite a lot you know.

Team Team got 853

What a bloody stupid name for a team..

btw, who the hell is Team Team ?, not got his name on the first page list.
815 Muahaha! :chefsmili
Quote from Mazz4200 :Team Team got 853

What a bloody stupid name for a team..

btw, who the hell is Team Team ?, not got his name on the first page list.

ITS MEEE! Holy hell, i got 2nd best overall :O
Quote from pine-fin :ITS MEEE! Holy hell, i got 2nd best overall :O

Bloody Fins...

Well done dude
Wow didnt expect that im fourth overall!
At least I made up 4 places.

Won't be able to upgrade my team at all, though, only have 10 million. But I'm still aiming for the top 10!!
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm still aiming for the top 10!!

Lol, you got no chance bud You're a whopping 500pts behind me and over 600 behind Hyperactive. You really think you can make up that much ground in the remaining races..

Oh shit, just realised i'm gonna be away for the next 2 races, and got no money to improve my team Vettel and Sutil 1st and 2nd in Valencia anyone ? Ah sod it, id look a real tool in a baseball cap anyway
I'm going to drop in the next few races.. Not enough money to upgrade :/ I'll stick with Trulli and toyota since they kept me near the top from the first race up to this point.
Finally I gained some places! I knew I would! Okay, only 3 but it's a start

I'm hoping for another driver upgrade before the next race. This is like my last ditch effort to gain some places before the end of the season
Quote from Mazz4200 :Lol, you got no chance bud You're a whopping 500pts behind me and over 600 behind Hyperactive. You really think you can make up that much ground in the remaining races.

YES!!!!

NO!!!! :-(
I think it might be an idea at this point to remove the link to the password.
This would ensure we don't get late joiners affecting our average in the sub-league competition .

Or subterfuge from the other teams ....
Quote from Turbo Dad :I think it might be an idea at this point to remove the link to the password.
This would ensure we don't get late joiners affecting our average in the sub-league competition .

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea
Quote from Turbo Dad :I think it might be an idea at this point to remove the link to the password.

Good idea ya devious b*gger

+1

Genius
Bonus question is up and its one of the easiest ones that you could do with help from wiki.

hint(in white if you want it):2 of the tracks are in Britain, 1 in Spain and the other in Germany.
Big things expected for this race. My team is looking... well, not exactly strong but definitely competitive. I think I've got a decent balance of points scorers in all categories, so I'm looking to build on my position-increasing run.
I will fail one week more

But then at last I will improve my drivers...
Well I gained three places to sit 8th in the subleague, along with a nice wad of cash.

The problem is... what to upgrade? I'm caught between a hammer and anvil at the moment. I've a competitive team and good money, but not enough to buy something definitively better than the current line-up:
- I can afford BMW and Ferrari engines, but both have been inconsistent.
- Drivers between Vettel and Jarno are all unpredictable, and I can't afford Jarno.

Perhaps I'll just upgrade the fuel, or wait until after Spa to see how the teams pan out.
well i basically told Red bull to get lost as these engine circuits are not going to suit the Renault engines.

STR are looking good there much cheaper then honda and williams and have a car thats suited to high speed circuits with an engine that is also suited to them.

That combined with Glock and Massa and Shell fuel should be the best combo I can manage untill i can afford one of the Big 2 cars.
3rd? and 13th overall
dt ~400points ahead.. possible but not likely.
i may move up a place or two. One of my drivers is hamilton.
Quote from Luke.S :i may move up a place or two. One of my drivers is hamilton.

Unless if he punctures a tyre, crashes into another car at a red light, rams a competitor while trying to overtake, or overcooks his tyres and spins out.

Hmmm... I have a McLaren. I'm going to shut up now.
Well I didn't lose any places, which I suppose is a good start. Of course I didn't gain any either, so it's not really great news. Ah well, there's always next time...
The next bonus question is up!

"You've got two days to answer Bonus Question number 12 and win 2.500.000 euro.
You can submit your answer until Thursday, 21:59:59 (CET)."

http://www.F1RaceManager.com/

---
I've missed like 3 or 4 last bonus questions, I really need to shape up. Now I must go meditate to get some extra millions...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG