The online racing simulator
V8 Xrg
I edit all the exaust sounds and it turned out pretty kool
Attached files
XRG_v8.eng - 320.4 KB - 1131 views
can something good be done for the xfg out of a normal car like a civic or any domestic reasonoble priced low performanced car? thanks for any help
tweak
Where do i put tweak files? even though im a demoracer im getting a s2 license in a few weeks.:heyjoe67:laola::uglyhamme :jedi:
Quote from Some dark random dude :Where do i put tweak files? even though im a demoracer im getting a s2 license in a few weeks.:heyjoe67:laola::uglyhamme :jedi:

what tweak files do you mean?

the engine sounds? those goes in: lfsfolder/data/engine

if you mean lfs tweak then i dont know of anything that are made for patch Z

and please dont use that many smilies
i only used 3
Xfg
Quote from chavm481 :can something good be done for the xfg out of a normal car like a civic or any domestic reasonoble priced low performanced car? thanks for any help

thats already done ill just post it anyways its on about page 7
Attached files
XFG_DrFred.eng - 270.9 KB - 602 views
XFG_Niko.eng - 317.7 KB - 716 views
My First Sound!
Well here is my first, don´t wait so much from me because these things are hard to make, and i lost a LOT of time for making this one.

It´s for FZR and i tryed to make it sound like a Porsche 911 GT3 997 RSR (Yeah LOOOONG NAME XD)Made in Patch Z, and i tryed to make it as clipping less as possible (and sry for bad English, here in venezuela we talk spanish and isn´t normal that someone here speak a bit of english:nod

Well Keeping with the sound Theme i wish That You Like it and Enjoy It!

Thanks for reading and testing, Adolfo Herrera.
Attached files
FZR_997RSR.eng - 313.3 KB - 869 views
pretty nice engine sound for me
Clipping
Whats it mean when its clipping i havent been playing for long and yer?

:iagree:
Quote from Some dark random dude :Whats it mean when its clipping i havent been playing for long and yer?

:iagree:

is the FZR sound clipping?

its common that those cars clips so theres not much you can do if you want to keep the "coolness" of the sound
Supra sound
Does anyone have any engine sounds that would sound appropiate for a Vauxhall Astra (FXO) and Toyota Celica (RB4)? They need to sound unmodified and realistic as they are for use in a movie involving both slow and fast city driving. Any suggestions would be of great help If they could also be posted as wav files for use in the movie if anyone provides anything, that would also be of use.
4 of my sounds im most pleased with...they're all fairly noisy ;d

My favourite is the RB4 or the FZ5 Ferrari-ish one
Attached files
FZ5_j.eng - 324.5 KB - 666 views
FZR_vg.eng - 323.1 KB - 646 views
RB4_roar.eng - 427.8 KB - 757 views
FZ5_ferrari maybe^q.eng - 323.6 KB - 868 views
hi
Made a sound for FXO, that I like so much Its like a vtec (when I started to edit it, it was named vtec)
Attached files
FXO_Rasdeep.eng - 281.7 KB - 771 views
My XRT:
Attached files
XRT_d1.eng - 341.6 KB - 1125 views
thanks for posting that one its good!
Any1 has new FBM sounds?
thx alot

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG