The online racing simulator
Actually I would gone over to him and said "Thank you for beeing honest", no one drives on them by free will, so be thankfull he said the truth.

I don't know what happend, but I found my cat flat (literary, horrific sight) on the road next to the house. Ofc it sucks but can't grief about it either. What pisses me off is the idiots who drove on it, that don't tell it, and just let it lie there. I am not out to beat anyone or be rude, but I would hope someone tok responsibility and at least said sorry - that would mean everything for me.
Yeah I have to agree with that. That's even worse.
If someone doesn't even have the decency to apologize, it shows sheer crudeness and lack of sympathy.

What I wished my neighbor to have done, is to keep the box out of sight, wait till I come home and then ring my bell to explain what happened.

Ohwell, the cat was a senile cat anyway. It was laying right in the middle of the street every day probably because it was nice and warm there.
What it didn't realize is that cars are heavier than cats. Cars crush cats.
Quote from (SaM) :Yeah I have to agree with that. That's even worse.
If someone doesn't even have the decency to apologize, it shows sheer crudeness and lack of sympathy.

What I wished my neighbor to have done, is to keep the box out of sight, wait till I come home and then ring my bell to explain what happened.

Ohwell, the cat was a senile cat anyway. It was laying right in the middle of the street every day probably because it was nice and warm there.
What it didn't realize is that cars are heavier than cats. Cars crush cats.

Yeah lol

Man, think I need to take a drunk picture and post it here again.
Bit early to get drunk, innit?
Little fellow, you have much to learn. There is no time nor place that is not suitable to get shitfaced. So bring the possies and the boose, and let's get started!
Oi, I'm 2 years older than you and also still shitfaced from yesterday. Haven't slept yet and just dragged my drunk ass to the computer store and composed a new rig for future computing.
Was it a drunk mistake or a fine selection of hardware? See specs in my sig and judge for yourself.
Nope it wasn't
Better than the lady I woke up with this one day, she srsly looked like a train wreck from a horror movie.
Quote from nismoCat :Well here i am!

Quote from The Very End :1 - your lady? - Either way, she's a catch
2 - Cat doesn't really seems impressed I miss my cat who died some weeks ago

nismoCat hates her! He hates all females for some reason!????

Maybe he is the smart one!? lol
woah man, my cat is so much cooler than nismo cat!
my point is that my cat is cooler that nismo cat?
Quote from mickyc30 :my point is that my cat is cooler that nismo cat?

No he is not!! Google nismoCat and you will see how cool he is!

sorry to be off topic!
Well here i am .

The Stig Rip-off!
Show me 'yer face [duck], or are you too scaaaarrred? :haha:
i guess... ive only got one of those gay mirror shots, where i pose and take a photo
and one of me sitting in my kart with a few trophies in my suit, but if i post that it will make me look like a toss, not saying that im not..so i might
Quote from [DUcK] :i guess... ive only got one of those gay mirror shots, where i pose and take a photo
and one of me sitting in my kart with a few trophies in my suit, but if i post that it will make me look like a toss, not saying that im not..so i might

Haha
Sure you don't got like a ..drunk picture or normal picture or something, guess it's all excuses ^^
hmm okay.

yeah i know, i look like a bloody tosser clothes are nice though

and that karting one.... (even more of a tossbag i am )

We should put up a 56k warning in this topic with picture's of that size
Either way, you look normal compared to me rofl.. And here I had hoped you looked like a freak
Quote from The Very End :We should put up a 56k warning in this topic with picture's of that size
Either way, you look normal compared to me rofl.. And here I had hoped you looked like a freak

post a pic of your face then
Search some topic's, and you'll find it. 1 buck to the one finding that one
Quote from The Very End :Glad you found that, and not the other I posted xD

me on left, eating a tuna sandwich
Attached images
HPIM2981.JPG
You didn't seem much impressed by the photo, or did you try to look mean into camera?

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG