The online racing simulator
I would be so grateful if someone could render this skin for me, I will also need the render to be permitted for use on a website homepage for the team I'm building, Spectrum Motorsport,
Attached images
XFG_Spectrum2048pre.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :I would be so grateful if someone could render this skin for me, I will also need the render to be permitted for use on a website homepage for the team I'm building, Spectrum Motorsport,

for you
Attached images
pacesetter.jpg
anyone need any FZR's renderd? i need to test my new scene
please ...render my skyn...
What a shame you cant use that skin... unless your seriously behind the times and using X
ai didnt play for a long time lfs and i have ver X. i pla yvary rarely and when i play i'll make 2-3 runs and that's alll ... i'm to busy
Quote from mickyc30 :What a shame you cant use that skin... unless your seriously behind the times and using X

To try out your new scene, you can use my FZR, could you please put bbs racing rims or something, nothing to bling bling please,
Attached images
FZR_KnightRacing.jpg
Could somebody please render these 3 FZ50's, in a garage scene please
Attached images
FZ50_Render1.jpg
FZ50_Render2.jpg
FZ50_Render3.jpg
if somebody can to make me a render with both of skins ..and separately..please
Attached images
XRT_MostX6 .jpg
XRT_MWXteam.jpg
-
vers z xrg rims (vicman) DELETED by vicman
Quote from Bose321 :why those ugly rims? they don't fit this car

it doesn't really matters... i just don't like the original rims that come with xrt... maybe you can try the patch z xrg rims, but a little bigger??? hey! what do u thing about the skin? thanx, dude
Quote from Bose321 :why those ugly rims? they don't fit this car

Number 1: Cause he wants it.

Number 2: Yes, why don't they? the tire itself is to big, but I can change that.. :P
Quote from pacesetter :To try out your new scene, you can use my FZR, could you please put bbs racing rims or something, nothing to bling bling please,

Will do it tonight when i get home from school, ill just leave the custom rims that are im my scene, they look nice on the FZR.

Edit: Two samples, with or without tyres, and do you like the angle? tell me what you would like and ill do some high res versions. Also what resolution would you like?

Edit 2: also this 3rd render, u probebly dont want it, i started to render it by accident, and it came out ok i think, something differant.
Attached images
sample1.jpg
sample2.jpg
sample3.jpg
ok thanks so much!
Quote from Nemox :There's your XRT

NEMOX, YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!! Awesome selection of rim, it's color, the camera angle, the exausts... INCREDIBLE RENDER, DUDE...!!! I will post it at MASTER SKINNERZ. :wow::trophy::laola: THANXS A LOT, MATE!!!

PS: perhaps did you render a frontal or 45º view too?
Quote from vicman :NEMOX, YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!! Awesome selection of rim, it's color, the camera angle, the exausts... INCREDIBLE RENDER, DUDE...!!! I will post it at MASTER SKINNERZ. :wow::trophy::laola: THANXS A LOT, MATE!!!

PS: perhaps did you render a frontal or 45º view too?

wow
he sure must like his render
Quote from mickyc30 :he sure must like his render

Maybe he wants me autograph? ^^ The only one I have given my autograph to was a drunk man at the local pub that kept grabbing my ass.. But anyways, I guess I can do a render from infront aswell, when I get home..
Yeah i have that reflex too... I tend to give my autograph to drunk men who keep grabbing my ass.. don't worry, you are not alone.
Quote from mickyc30 :Will do it tonight when i get home from school, ill just leave the custom rims that are im my scene, they look nice on the FZR.

Edit: Two samples, with or without tyres, and do you like the angle? tell me what you would like and ill do some high res versions. Also what resolution would you like?

Edit 2: also this 3rd render, u probebly dont want it, i started to render it by accident, and it came out ok i think, something differant.

Thanks so much, pm sent! could you render my fz50's at the top of the page please?
I sent a pm for option 2 please

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG