The online racing simulator
Bugatti Veyron gets a Topless sister!
(43 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
The Edonis is ugly, but it would look good if it was "mean" (i.e. angular, brutal like the 90's Lambo's) without all the extra design.

I like the Veyron tbh but I'd rather something more agressive...
#27 - pipa
Wow that is ugly. The original car wasnt that pretty, but taking the roof off just made it worse.

Dont get me wrong i would still be amazed if i saw one driving by
-
(Sueycide_FD) DELETED by Sueycide_FD
It looks so sad from the top.
More like a topless grandma....
Quote from LFSn00b :After you've seen the volcanic rock car, this car looks nearly as good as an Enzo

Don't compare a beuty and a beast lolz
The convertible looks damn pretty. The original was fugly though, I'll give you that...
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Don't compare a beuty and a beast lolz

I find Enzo's ugly as sin too. I hate that front (and the subsequent replicas) with the stupid pointy nose and I'm not a big fan of the new rear designs on new Ferrari's either. It's like the car melted and the lights stayed where they were.

Which is a shame because it's the first top-end Ferrari I've actually disliked. I wouldn't drive one, and if I had one I'd sell it for a 430 or 360.
Quote from Dajmin :I find Enzo's ugly as sin too. I hate that front (and the subsequent replicas) with the stupid pointy nose and I'm not a big fan of the new rear designs on new Ferrari's either. It's like the car melted and the lights stayed where they were.

Which is a shame because it's the first top-end Ferrari I've actually disliked. I wouldn't drive one, and if I had one I'd sell it for a 430 or 360.

Why would you buy a 430 or 360 for? I would get a F355 or 355 F1, that is one nice car.
The F355 looks like a MR2 copy...I'm sure it does go like the clappers, but everyone is still going to say "Isn't that a MR2 with a Ferrari badge?". Plus they are way too expensive...

Enzo is quite nice, maybe the snow-plough style front isn't it's best feature though...430 and 360 are gorgeous though, loving the 430
Quote from dougie-lampkin :The F355 looks like a MR2 copy...I'm sure it does go like the clappers, but everyone is still going to say "Isn't that a MR2 with a Ferrari badge?". Plus they are way too expensive...

Thats because of people kitting them up like Ferrari's, an MR2 is nothing like a F355, yes they look similar but they are at two totally different levels, I wouldn't mind a 348TS though, I was looking at one of my relatives and they are lovely cars, the only bad thing about owning a Ferrari, well this happens with the 348 dont know about others but you have to wait for 30mins for the gearbox to heat up before you can get it into gear lol.
80s 512 Testarossa would be where I spend my money. Best shape Ferrari, IMO.
Quote from Bob Smith :80s 512 Testarossa would be where I spend my money. Best shape Ferrari, IMO.

Theres one going around Plymouth and I dont like them at all, when I saw pics of them they were alright but since I have saw one up close I dont like them at all.
I loved the TR back in the day, but I seem to have gone off it now. A little too square maybe. Still looks fantastic from the side though.
I wonder if they make a new one of the testrossa, may look nice then, more modern and not so square.
Can't wait for the first movie of some guy sticking his head out at 220MPH
Quote from kingfag :Can't wait for the first movie of some guy sticking his head out at 220MPH

Unlike the guy in the Aston Martin, you wouldn't need a rope
Quote from Bob Smith :80s 512 Testarossa would be where I spend my money. Best shape Ferrari, IMO.

+juan
either that or an f40... the 512 is still the better looking one though
That Veyron is uglier then...
I'd rather have a Ferrari F355 Targa, or an a F40. or you could just give me a new F430

Bugatti Veyron gets a Topless sister!
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG