The online racing simulator
Bugatti Veyron gets a Topless sister!
(43 posts, started )
That's one ugly car.
#3 - sam93
Still one ugly car.
I actually think it looks better than the original.
The Veyron is ugly as sin and the designer needs a slap. This one is an improvement. Still fugly, but better.
Will always be one ugly car.
#6 - 5haz
Wouldn't it be a laugh to go full speed 240mph with the top down.
Quote :One of the challenges the Bugatti engineers faced was keeping the Veyron rigid and lightweight with the removal of the roof.

The Veyron was lightweight, was it? And there was me thinking it weighed the same as four Caterhams.

Quote from 5haz :Wouldn't it be a laugh to go full speed 240mph with the top down.

Would be impressive, seeing as the article states the top speed as 225mph when the roof is down.
You probably can't - the aerodynamics would suffer too much, so either drag or lift will stop you.

One day a rich ricer will turn the Veyron into a decent car, probably in Dubai.
Quote from tristancliffe :One day a rich ricer will turn the Veyron into a decent car, probably in Dubai.

and then put it on the top of that skyscraper.
#10 - 5haz
Quote from Bob Smith :
Would be impressive, seeing as the article states the top speed as 225mph when the roof is down.

I think 225mph is quite fast enough for a convertible!
Quote from sam93 :The Enzo has deffently been photoshopped, colour looks to fake.

ummmm....It looks pretty real to me... What makes it Photoshopped, The colours look fine to me.
#15 - Jakg
The Enzo pic is a shop as theres an identical pic with a Red Enzo...
Buggattis are beautiful. I guess it's just a question of taste... I find it beautifull so meh.
well it's a good one then. Looks real to me.
I'm pretty sure no matter what you do, the Buggati will always be ugly.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm pretty sure no matter what you do, the Buggati will always be ugly.

That's your own opinion. I find it beautiful. It's a nice looking car imo... Your saying it as if its a fact that its ugly. It's ugly in your mind but not in everyones.
Quote from Luke.S :well it's a good one then. Looks real to me.

Zoom in and look around the mesh and around the mirrors and the arches, you can see where they have put pink where it shouldnt be, you can tell its photoshopped.
I'd take an EB110 over a Veyron anyday. The Veyron in my opinion (just to stop the fanboys bitching :rolleyes is one hell of an ugly car, the EB110 wasn't that pretty but it's not much of an eyesore compared to the Veyron.
Actually, after seeing this the Bugatti is beautiful.
that is one ugly ass car
It´s not too much ugly for me eyes, but when you compare it with a really beautiful car side by side, then yes, it becomes ugly
Certain parts of the Edonis, such as the overall shape, are much nicer. Spoilt mostly by the headlights, wheel arch grille things, the silly rear wing thing (surely not standard?) and the ugly wiper mechanism (surely designed to kill people?).

I'd probably prefer it to a Bugatti Veyron though, if only because the Edonis still has a little class that they Veyron will never have (until it loses about 800kg in weight, front wheel drive and the general chubbyness. Oh, and fits a rev-counter).

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG