The online racing simulator
[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
These servers, are very "good/appealing" because, there are ramming cops, ramming/abusing/smartarse admins. But its got good stuff to do, you get a job from transporting stuff to schools, to houses, and to other places. Just read my signature, I got myself banned on purpose just because I hate the admins. Its pretty funny what I did ^^
also the coutch thing, it also needs no auto clutch and i cant use 3 buttuns at once...
It's really easy to use clutch on keyboard. I did it for a year,

Space = Clutch
X = Shift Up
Z = Shift Down
Up = Throttle
Down = Brake

Not telling you to go on CTRA, just saying that it is very good racing, and it is open to all
yup i spectate . ill wait till i get a wheel
This trading drugs thing on Liberty cruise is absoloutely flaming rediculous. Someone tell me... what absoloute d*ckhead thought of such a stupid idea?

If I were the devs right now I would shut down their server. If I made a racing sim, I wouldn't want it to be turned into a virtual drug dealing game, where you can buy virtual pizzas and vitual houses and "restore your energy"!
Now we need Lerts to make a cruise server with "free standing umbrellas" and "nicotine-enhanced bog roll". Heck, I'd play every day
Don't

Ya know, maybe LibertyCruise is the reason why England is full of complete dim-wits who, to quote Jeremy Clarkson, "Tear about on drugs with their hats on back to front".

It's no wonder that people take 7 tonnes of drugs and go round stabbing everyone with a butcher's knife, when you have shit like this added by complete morons into a game designed for all ages.
#58 - RS1T
I dont know why everyone is getting so worked up about the drugs thing...it is completely harmless. The only this it could possibly result in is a ten year old kid asking his mum, What is valium??? It has nothing to do with drugs, apart from the names. You buy them at a certain price, which constantly varies, so you have to use your Brain to work out when is a good time to buy and sell. It is just like a minature version of the stock market just with the items named as drugs to make the server seem more fun, and ppl saying 'ohh what kind of sad person would play because of the drugs' just piss me off. The drug thing is just a disguise to make simple stock market techniques appear more interesting, as economics is as boring as shit tbh. And anyway this topic has gone off topic completely from some guy who was just wondering if another demo server could be opened up. People like the LC server because it lives up to its name - ITS LIBERAL. It is more fun than the TC server because you dont loose 100 euros per second if you go 10mph over the speed limit, they allow you to use more fun cars like the MRT and FBM, and you dont get banned for making the slightest mistake. So please i beg all of you idiots, STOP posting things about 'ohh why would anyone want to play on LC' its just a waste of your post, it is not constructive and does not help anybody
#59 - RS1T
Quote from JO53PHS :
Somebody please just shoot the idiots that think this whole drugs thing is a good idea.

THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR

I DONT LIKE YOUR IDEA SO YOU NEED TO BE SHOT.

good luck in life mate
#60 - RS1T
Quote from Olumuyiwa :Personally Liberty Cruise gets boring for me after a while, just driving around hoping to make 80 000 for a FBM.

mainly because your on the demo server, there is soo much more to the real one, the FBM costs 150,000
You know there is a multi-quote button? Just saying, it saves a triple post

As for the topic, I have no respect for anyone who has to become a drug dealer in order to have fun in LFS, and absolutely none at all for whoever put it there in the first place. Replace the drugs with something else, fruit, sweets, model cars, whatever. Still has the same effect (I agree, a standard stock market wouldn't be very fun), but drugs aren't involved. Drugs are serious shit, and have no place in a U-rated game.
yup
#63 - RS1T
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You know there is a multi-quote button? Just saying, it saves a triple post

As for the topic, I have no respect for anyone who has to become a drug dealer in order to have fun in LFS, and absolutely none at all for whoever put it there in the first place. Replace the drugs with something else, fruit, sweets, model cars, whatever. Still has the same effect (I agree, a standard stock market wouldn't be very fun), but drugs aren't involved. Drugs are serious shit, and have no place in a U-rated game.

i agree completely with you about the drugs being out of place in a U rated game, but tbh the drugs in LC are fairly harmless and are hardly going to make an 8 year old kid playing the game go on a dope spree. I hope you see where im coming from.

Sorry for triple posting, just got so angry when i read what that idiot posted
Quote from RS1T : but tbh the drugs in LC are fairly harmless and are hardly going to make an 8 year old kid playing the game go on a dope spree.

So you agree with me that most cruisers are 8 year old twats?
#65 - Jakg
New - UKCT Cruise! Fed up with buying houses with drug money? Import Immigrants from Fern Bay to sell your drugs, clean your house and your FZ5 during their 20 hour days!
(And polish your trophies )
It's UKCT... there are no trophies to polish.
Well, then polish yer... whatever there is to polish in UKCT
Shoes?
Spose
i hate LibertyCruise, so please stop all your servers
interesting thread to read lol
Quote from JO53PHS :Well, then polish yer... whatever there is to polish in UKCT

a bald head? lol
Quote from G!NhO :i hate LibertyCruise, so please stop all your servers

lol, why should we care if you hate it? There is a cruise filter. just turn if off and forget about it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :lol, why should we care if you hate it? There is a cruise filter. just turn if off and forget about it.

i hate LibertyCruise, not the other cruise servers
This thread is closed

[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG