The online racing simulator
[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :i hate LibertyCruise, not the other cruise servers

You hate it, people on Lc servers don't. here is a tip: just ignore the servers if you hate them so much.
but how is it possible to trade drugs in this game? I can only see the possibility of selling them.
#78 - BIzO
For the drugs, You can only buy and sell at diffenrent houses...
the way i see it is [LC] Liberty Cruise is the the most shittest server out there i dont mind cruise servers but com'on thats taking the piss all those thing you can do and so on who cares.

The FOUR cruise servers witch i think should stay are:
WS.C
[TC]
[LTC]
[CLC]

The rest just give up and go.
theres a 2nd temporary demo server now but, drug dealing and illegal activities has taken it way to far!
whats next illegal strip clubs?
Nah, more like trading of weapons of mass destruction that you can use to blow up other people's 'houses'
I dont hate LibertyCruise....................................I think LibertyCruise is disgusting
Quote from G!NhO :I dont hate LibertyCruise....................................I think LibertyCruise is disgusting

You're confusing me now...:doh:
the demo server is ridiculous since you cant pull over people with less that 100km of travel... it sucks... so im gettin s2 and going to the real servers! yeah!!
#87 - BIzO
Quote from dan12s :whats next illegal strip clubs?

This is not SexCruise...

Quote from JO53PHS :Nah, more like trading of weapons of mass destruction that you can use to blow up other people's 'houses'

Go play CS for this
i agree with the 1st half of the post above
its burn your life cruise
their absorbed to their pc's playing about 8hrs a day lol
Quote from chavm481 :their absorbed to their pc's playing about 8hrs a day lol

when will you get S2?
u keep going on about getting it and have spread it in most threads u have been to so when will u get it?
Stop the chit chat, open ur wallet, go to www.lfs.net and click the bit that lets u buy S2.
S1 sucks, only 1 server and u cant have all the good cars.
friday friday friday when i got $$
@chavm481

Stop spamming please
spam is salty... soo back to lc, its getting better but that drug thing took it too far.
#98 - BIzO
Quote from G!NhO :No, it's clearly "ShitCruise".

It's too easy to said "this a shit server"...

Test to try to make a InSim...
its complex but the drugs kill it.
Quote from BIzO :It's too easy to said "this a shit server"...

Test to try to make a InSim...

I made "a InSim". And I still think it's a shit server.
This thread is closed

[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG