LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tim NL :Here are some parts of my config file.

I've adopted your menu on both my servers, by the way (only enlarged it a bit.. ).
It fullfills an "old" wish to comfort the lovers as well as the haters of the pitboard.. Thanks for this one!
Small point, but it would be handy if LFS version number could be added to the top of the LFSLapper.lpr file.

I've got so many versions of .cfg, lpr, and text lappers, I'm finding it hard to tell them apart without putting version number in filename (e.g. LFSLapper5_714.txt, etc.).
I have a question to the pitboard. Am i see it right: If someone chooses to see the pitboard, it overrides the other show ups of "good lap bla" from the lapper itself ? So anyone can choose whether he want to see the pitboard or the normal lapper show ups ?

And if someone chooses the pitboard, will it show up the good laps/splits from the other drivers in the host ? (for example Good 1st Split by player1, good lap by player 3 or amazing 2nd split by player 4 ) ?

It looks very cool, and i just have to get 500 servers to install the new lapper version on their servers...^^

Cheers

Sil
Hi Guys,
I have a problem with Authorisation Options, I want to allow only to race a list of Usernames that are below 1.44.00 in FXR, FZR, XRR

If I use this...
$Auth1 = "FXR:AS3:1.44.00 | FZR:AS3:1.44.00 | XRR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron";

It allows the usernames to race but also allows any other racer with a PB of less than 1.44.00 in FXR, FZR and XRR to race also. I want just the racers with usernames and if less that 1.44.00 to be able to race.

As long as the driver trying to join has his username in the list and has a PB in any GTR car of less than 1.44.00 and is trying to race in that car he can race.

Any Help would be appreciated
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :I have a question to the pitboard. Am i see it right: If someone chooses to see the pitboard, it overrides the other show ups of "good lap bla" from the lapper itself ? So anyone can choose whether he want to see the pitboard or the normal lapper show ups ?

And if someone chooses the pitboard, will it show up the good laps/splits from the other drivers in the host ? (for example Good 1st Split by player1, good lap by player 3 or amazing 2nd split by player 4 ) ?

It looks very cool, and i just have to get 500 servers to install the new lapper version on their servers...^^

Cheers

Sil

Yes, it does show good/great lap from others because that's set as a global button and therefor shown on the pitboard of all users.
Quote from Andy King :Hi Guys,
I have a problem with Authorisation Options, I want to allow only to race a list of Usernames that are below 1.44.00 in FXR, FZR, XRR

If I use this...
$Auth1 = "FXR:AS3:1.44.00 | FZR:AS3:1.44.00 | XRR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron";

It allows the usernames to race but also allows any other racer with a PB of less than 1.44.00 in FXR, FZR and XRR to race also. I want just the racers with usernames and if less that 1.44.00 to be able to race.

As long as the driver trying to join has his username in the list and has a PB in any GTR car of less than 1.44.00 and is trying to race in that car he can race.

Any Help would be appreciated

That's because you used | which stands for OR
So now you have FXR:AS:1.44.00 OR FZR:AS3:1.44.00 OR XRR:AS:1.44.00 AND (the names)
You have to set it to the following:

$Auth1 = "FXR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron";
$Auth2 = "FZR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron";
$Auth3 = "XRR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron";

And then make sure authorisation is set to $Auth1,2,3

You can also choose to set it like this:

$Auth1 = "FXR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron | FZR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron | XRR:AS3:1.44.00 & @Andy King,John Doe,Jan Doe,Gai-Luron";
THANKYOU

It was one I could not get my head around for some reason, now you shown me it makes sense, lol THANKYOU
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :I have a question to the pitboard. Am i see it right: If someone chooses to see the pitboard, it overrides the other show ups of "good lap bla" from the lapper itself ? So anyone can choose whether he want to see the pitboard or the normal lapper show ups ?

Cheers
Sil

Hi Sil,

I changed the config file a bit.
With this part the good , great split times shows always normal (as without a pitboard).
I changed
Sub TRI_split1_1()
IF ($pitb == "3" )
THEN ....

or something else then 1 ( $pitb == "1" is pitboad on).
Attached files
pitboard.txt - 5.8 KB - 204 views
Thx Yisc & Tim!

How about driven PB's, are they recognized by the pitboard or do i have to convert them in any way ? Or do we have to start from zero ?

Sil
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :Thx Yisc & Tim!

How about driven PB's, are they recognized by the pitboard or do i have to convert them in any way ? Or do we have to start from zero ?

Sil

PB's can't be shown by Lapper, only TPB.
Hopefully this will be changed in a future version.
When upgrading from Lapper 5.5x you have start with new PB-files because the way those values are stored has been changed.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Yes, it does show good/great lap from others because that's set as a global button and therefor shown on the pitboard of all users.

There's a small error there.. You're right about the global button being shown on the pitboard of others, but this global button also remains active when others don't use the pitboard. In that case it shows like a floating button.. In my setup I've changed it into a private button and put the /msg outside the if-statement for everyone to see.
Today I worked on converting my Lapper-script for another server and noticed my pitboard wasn't ready to display Split4 times. I found Lapper itself does have them inside but my pitboard was just designed to display 3 splits. So I had to rewrite it a little bit to display 4 splits if neccesary. It's all done now and you can see the results on the following server: [R-R]-Endurance

Some thoughts/requests/bugs again:

- exclude startgrid from idle time-out (this way the time-out can be set stricter to clear the track)
- $auth returns (unknown) - tested with version 5.713
- Event OnAuthReached() doesn't work - tested with version 5.713
- extra values for wr-split and laptimes (now only visible when set under CTRL+F)
- Option of Lapper detecting track- and carcode(s) when starting (this would be very useful to set Globalvars when Lapper starts)
Help me please
What is this?

Can anyone help me please?
Attached images
trable.gif
Quote from SunSonik :Help me please
What is this?

Can anyone help me please?

Hi SunSonik,

There is a syntax error in line #982 .
Show your script so we can look at it.
Or open your script in PsAD and check the line #982

Quote from Gai-Luron :

Open cfg/LFSLapper.lpr with UTF8 or ansi compliant ( PSPPAD -> http://www.pspad.com/fr/ ) editor, you can find Lapper.INI in doc folder and put it in pspad subfolder Syntax to have colorized lapper config file

Gai-Luron

Quote from Tim NL :Hi SunSonik,

There is a syntax error in line #982 .
Show your script so we can look at it.
Or open your script in PsAD and check the line #982

Hi Tim NL, MANY thanks!!!
I find trouble! :bowdown:All works!!!
Thanks!!!
This afternoon I developed version 1.2 of my pitboard.
It now has a configurationscreen to set some options or to switch it off.
The configurationscreen remembers the last chosen setting and displays them in green.
The pitboard is compatible for tracks with 3 or 4 sectors.
If you want to have a look a the new version, please join: [R-R]-Endurance

p.s: the option to display the board on the rightside isn't finished yet

[edit]
I just upgraded to version 1.21 with a 2 split option added to the pitboard
[/edit]
Attached images
Image1.png
Image2.png
Hi Gai-Luron, I have downloaded LFS Lapper, and in the file Readme, i found "1.Open sample script (LFSLapper.cfg) in cfg folder with text editor (like notepad)." But in cfg folder, i don't found LFSLapper.cfg

Can you help me ?
Yeah, ReadMe need update...

BIzO, use "LFSLapper.lpr".
btw, one PC (server) 2 LFS DEDI (DEMO and S2...), 2 LFS Lapper (for both), one PB.txt, possible?
Quote from nesrulz :btw, one PC (server) 2 LFS DEDI (DEMO and S2...), 2 LFS Lapper (for both), one PB.txt, possible?

Every server should have it's own PB-file to write in, but they can be synchronised by Lapper.
But only when the servers are running on the same machine.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Every server should have it's own PB-file to write in, but they can be synchronised by Lapper.

How?

Quote from Yisc[NL] :But only when the servers are running on the same machine.

Yeah, I use same machine for both DEDI (DEMO and S2).

RGDS
Quote from Yisc[NL] :
[edit]
I just upgraded to version 1.21 with a 2 split option added to the pitboard
[/edit]

Very cool, since i find the Pitboard essential for our lapper because its very useful to see on which section you loose the most time. When will you release your new version?

Great stuff!

Sil
Quote from nesrulz :How?

Yeah, I use same machine for both DEDI (DEMO and S2).

RGDS

Look in the "Sync Database Options"
Give every instance of Lapper it's own unique ID
Specify a directory to be used for synchronisation
Specify the ID's to synchronise with

When your finished it should look like this:

Server 1:
$SyncID="demo-server";
$SyncDir="synchro";
$SyncIDsToSync="s2-server";

Server 2:
$SyncID="s2-server";
$SyncDir="synchro";
$SyncIDsToSync="demo-server";
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :Very cool, since i find the Pitboard essential for our lapper because its very useful to see on which section you loose the most time. When will you release your new version?

Great stuff!

Sil

I'm not sure I will release it but if I decide to do so, it's after I finished the option to display the Pitboard on the right-side of the screen and maybe one or two other things I want to add. if you want to see it in action you can join one of the following servers:

[R-R]-Endurance
[R-R]-Public demo
Absolute-beginners.nl[demo]
Great, thx!
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG