The online racing simulator
[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
[LC]LibertyCruise
I think there should be a 2nd demo server or a s1 server because during peak hours it ALWAYS PACKED so its a suggestion to the hosts that there should be a 2nd demo server or a s1 server.
why is this new server so popular? whats so special about it aposted to the usual cruise servers?
Well, it has loads of unique stuff. Like buying food to keep up your energy and jobs to earn cash.
yup but they need more server cause people like me really like them and i can stay up at night to play... im not nocturnal
#5 - BIzO
Lc open a 3rd server Later normally, but in S2

Good Bye
#6 - G!NhO
i think they should get rid of all Lc servers
they stole NEX liberty cruise name.
you can buy food and things like that in ws and we have a job centre coming soon. We have also recently released an updated insim. You can also earn a bonus by driving certain distances.
Another "cruise server battle"?

Go ahead.
its hard gettin on on demo servers cause only 15 out of easily hundreds of people fit in it...
How about making some donations for new servers?
i might, only if they really setup some more atleast 1 more for s1 also! im gettin s2 next week but still for a few s1 users out there
how should cruising in demo work? You cant add things etc.? So quite boring?
Quote from Luke.S :. You can also earn a bonus by driving certain distances.

why copy other cruise servers?
tc has got it aswell!
Quote from G!NhO :i think they should get rid of all Lc servers

i agree with you for once
i am joinin s2 this coming friday, sooo... oh well... let them suffer
Quote from Bose321 :i agree with you for once

i think every normal person would agree with me for once
nearlly Every cruise server has got bonuses for driven distances. So really either everyone has copied or its there idea
i think liberty cruise have taken it a bit to far imho

they dont try and be unique they just try and have the most features, that may suite some people but not me
how can a new cruise server be original/unique these days O.o
its called creativity, but sensible creativity
1. [LTC] Live To Cruise double FTW :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
2. [Lc] Liberty Cruise FTW :bowdown::bowdown:
3. WS* City Cruise FTW to :bowdown:

For all other Cruise server go into that :tombstone:tombstone you are never can beat these 3 cruise server
wtf there are 3 i recognise as being the worthy ones: clc,tc and ltc, my preferance is tc but thoise are the 3 really and when it was just those 3 all was ok but now its out of hand
I always liked WS, but since i am banned there TC is my favourite.
Sometimes i was on LTC but the license thingy is just too much, and i have never really been on CLC.

btw all other cruise servers a re shitty
This thread is closed

[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG