The online racing simulator
My first LFS drifts (properly trying that is...)
rofl
playin LFS first time?
Shift+U, Shift+F...
Ah! That helped lmao.
Well at least you learnt to write properly so you're already better than 80% of the demo racers out there.
Quote from Riders Motion :Well at least you learnt to write properly so you're already better than 80% of the demo racers out there.

It's not demo racers with bad grammar, it's mostly younger racers. And it's hardly important in a movie thread to be evaluating somebody's writing style!

As someone said on this forum: "if you post a picture of a brick on a forum, it's going to be evaluated".
post a SPR file next time.
Sorry, but bad video and bad drift, if it can be called drift. :/
Well, your vid made me laugh Keep improving at both editing and drifting.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, your vid made me laugh Keep improving at both editing and drifting.

yeah, me too xD But keep up!
WTH wass that????

Try to get in the corner faster and make use of the "pendulum effect". Turn your car in the opposite direction of the curve as you approach it... then flick your car to the left/right (depends on the curve).. and you'll be doing a drift.
#12 - pipa
That looks more like loosing control, but keep trying
Quote from pipa :That looks more like loosing control, but keep trying

Haha, Sorry but that has to go in my sig
OMG thats amazing s**t omg buy a racing wheel and keep tryng :O take that video down thats not worth name lfs drifting
I think you might have to find the meaning of "properly trying"...
No comment on the video.

However you seemed to use a full version of Fraps as there is no advert.

It would have certainly been better to buy S2 rather than fraps, unless......
unless he found fraps first and bought that. he then found LFS and is in the process of buying that too. not everyone is a leecher. or i could be wrong.
i'll give him an A for effort.
at least he's giving LFS and movie making a go. and to be honest lads, how good was your first video (not the first one you released, but the first one you rendered)?
Hum...i only saw a "fraped" replay....where's the video?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG