The online racing simulator
S2 Account
(27 posts, closed, started )
S2 Account
If anyone is leaving lfss2 or not playing anymore for a reason and willing to give there s2 aco**** away i am in need for one ? PM me if possible
I've a spare one, i'll swap it for your home and the clothes on your back.
Quote from azzy515 :If anyone is leaving lfss2 or not playing anymore for a reason and willing to give there s2 aco**** away i am in need for one ? PM me if possible

is it that hard for you to save money and buy a license?
i agree, it's really not much money
that is an exceedingly funny typo XD
i just asked if anyone has a spare one maybe use dont but others do dont cooment in the threat if ur going to rite jibberrish!!!
Quote from azzy515 :i just asked if anyone has a spare one maybe use dont but others do dont cooment in the threat if ur going to rite jibberrish!!!

To be honest I don't see why someone should just give you a license. We all payed for ours so you should pay for yours too. Don't have the money - get a job, don't have a paypal/credit card - get a money order from your bank.
Quote from azzy515 :i just asked if anyone has a spare one maybe use dont but others do dont cooment in the threat if ur going to rite jibberrish!!!

Do you walk into your supermarket, pick up a loaf of bread and ask the cashier, "hey, if nobody is using this, can I just take it?".

Or find an unused second hand car for sale in AutoTrader, contact the seller, and ask, "since this car isn't being used, will you just give it to me?"

Not to mention that trading or sharing LFS licences is against the EULA. F*ck off and stop being a freeloader. On occasion, some demoers have been gifted S2 licenses by generous members because they've contributed lots to the community. Others have won them in competitions or events. You've done sod all, yet expect the same.

Oh, and the only person writing jibberish in this thread is you and your half-assed "txt spk".

Can we please take a minute to look at this one? I mean, isn't it great?
Since when do you give away driving licenses?
S2 is not much different to a driving license.

Quote from CasseBent :Can we please take a minute to look at this one? I mean, isn't it great?

Sure is Casse! The irony of some posts never fails to amuse me. It's almost sig worthy material.
Quote from The Moose :

Sure is Casse! The irony in some posts never fails to amuse me. It's almost sig worthy material.

I thought the Forza 2 forums were in bad shape! I got modded there for typing "Man muck", but at least there's nobody there saying "Can you give me cash for free". Get a job, volunteer yourself for a lobotomy, that'll probably double the op's intelligence!

Asking somebudy to give u alicence is sadly pure noncense you have to buy it ore earn it by winning something.
Becaus not even I am that friendly to give guy i dont ven know a licence and its NOT expencive get money if have money for pc you have for s2

It ist even hard to buy if u ore ur parents has internet banking its easy
LFS even suports IDeal now how easy can it be it has never beigh easier than now

So if u stil want to wine about it then i wil be going to say F^ck of
Quote from The Moose :

Sure is Casse! The irony of some posts never fails to amuse me. It's almost sig worthy material.

And that gave me an idea. . .
Quote from R.Kolz :Just win your licens:
The Jonasengros - TDRT - DemoCup/16th of August:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44065

in that thread u posted about demoers not wanting S2, i think the problem is that most of demo people dont go to leagues sub-forum. bad i cant join, havent gotten multiplayer working again yet
Ah! Of course you can have my spare S2 license!

I'll give it to you as soon as possible :banana:

Wait, I lost it. :sadbanana

:bananadea

Short said: no.
Well,i dont play lfs that much anymore so here's my password
Boomerang
Yea,no one can read white and small text
Quote from batteryy :in that thread u posted about demoers not wanting S2, i think the problem is that most of demo people dont go to leagues sub-forum. bad i cant join, havent gotten multiplayer working again yet

"Leagues & Events - Leagues can have a sub-forum here - post about upcoming racing-events ".

That´s the correct name of this subforum and btw. the right place for my OP.
Thank god I go to school.
This thread hasn't been locked yet? :faint:
Too much fun flaming the OP...I bet the mods are having a giggle too...for as long as it doesn't turn nasty
I got an account, and I don't play much, but it's going to cost you an arm, a leg and a lung, and then, my science project will be complete!
Quote from squidhead :I got an account, and I don't play much, but it's going to cost you an arm, a leg and a lung, and then, my science project will be complete!

ROFL Frankeinstein II?
This thread is closed

S2 Account
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG