The online racing simulator
Quote from Bladerunner :How long will it take to set up?

dunno, but il have enough money tonight (i think)

now my truck only does 47mph
accept my application. I reset my driver cause of too much debt. And took out a 1k loan for a better truck.
Quote from Luke.S :accept my application. I reset my driver cause of too much debt. And took out a 1k loan for a better truck.

get the volvo
i did and it rcm'd on the first leg i ever drove in it.
Quote from Luke.S :i did and it rcm'd on the first leg i ever drove in it.

ouch... =[
unlucky mate.

atleast your truck can move...
come on people, join the company!!

anyone got any logos?
I joined the company, make me the vice president or the contract manager, I'm good at this things .
please please please, when you join the company, do as many short routes as you can! we need money!
i'm on a route that earns 2k.
I've applied...flogged my truck in the US, took out a loan. and currently in Paris waiting for membership to be accepted so I can buy a new set of wheels!
Quote from Bladerunner :I've applied...flogged my truck in the US, took out a loan. and currently in Paris waiting for membership to be accepted so I can buy a new set of wheels!

accepted
Good luck new company, you can start bidding on contracts when you have atleast 25 drivers.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Good luck new company, you can start bidding on contracts when you have atleast 25 drivers.

shame we only have 5 members...
weve made $135 but spent $94...

i have no money to get to Europe =[
CB Channel 23, because it was deserted.

Come on people Join!
i need a cb lol.
Quote from AtomAnt :Requested to join, in route for the next day, 2,000 mile trip.

I'll do whatever route i'm assigned.

Later

accepted

6 drivers !
Quote from MINIz guy :I am now part of Mdub - Trukin USA Conglomorate. Rising new company that might be in the top 5.

Very funny. MINIz took this directly from the spam PM I got immediately upon registering to the site, hehehe.

Figured I'd check it out. I sit in front of a computer nearly all day, so I can log on and click a couple of buttons now and then.

It's interesting.

I'm impatient. Figured I'd see what would happen if I exceeded the FP limit. I crashed my junk truck on my 2nd route and it cost me more to repair it than I was going to make on the route, LOL. That was at 12 FP.

It states that you reduce 1 FP for each hour of inactivity. Anyone know if that is just route activity or logged into the site activity? Will it still reduce FP's if you are browsing around the site and on the forum?
it means every literal hour itll go down 1 FP, inactivity just means not clicking another turn on the jurney
Quote from robt :inactivity just means not clicking another turn on the jurney

Thx robt, that's what I was wondering. Didn't know if it would still count as "inactivity" if I was browsing around the site and forums while I let my driver rest.
Quote from mrodgers :Thx robt, that's what I was wondering. Didn't know if it would still count as "inactivity" if I was browsing around the site and forums while I let my driver rest.

ive found that you can still be on the website, logged in, and on every hour (ie, 5:00) your fatigue goes down 1 point
when i used to play the game itd be a F5 frenzy if i knew the hour was almost up and i needed to go out. i think i may have been a bit too addicted

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG