The online racing simulator
Still pulling up the coast to hell (skinki) Carring Beer. Only go to cities that demand Beer.

Ant.
TIP: before buying a new truck, consider buying fresh tyres, they put both your max speed and your max truck condition up.

it got my 52mph truck up to 60mph
Doing my 3rd 13k run currently, with those three runs i get total of ~39 grand.
@Elenor, why have I been removed from FTT?
I guess you were inactive? you didnt log on for many days.....did you get any pm?

edit: Everyone who is in FTT, PLEASE run contracts, you can see it when you click Company contracts and then my company contract.
Currently take furniture from washington,halifax or charlotte to Anchorage, it has 9-15k pay and helps you get new truck really fast.
Once I get my fatigue points down I'll be hauling Appliances from Kiev to Aarhus. $2658 payout as it is a company contract run
i sold my truck (after 2 days....) bought the volvo WIA64T, and with fresh tires....

64MPH FTW!
Quote from anbiddulph :i sold my truck (after 2 days....) bought the volvo WIA64T, and with fresh tires....

64MPH FTW!

I've bought the 1997 Kenworth W900 (could just do that with a $1000 loan). It does 72 mph, i understand that with new tires it will be able to do 73 mph and have 100% and that it has an advantage in bad weather? I think i will also save for the high gear ratio since i wont be able to get it fully loaded anytime soon.
Quote from marzman :I've bought the 1997 Kenworth W900 (could just do that with a $1000 loan). It does 72 mph, i understand that with new tires it will be able to do 73 mph and have 100% and that it has an advantage in bad weather? I think i will also save for the high gear ratio since i wont be able to get it fully loaded anytime soon.

nice man!

EDIT: from marz!
1997 kenworth with new tires can do 80mph!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :1997 kenworth with new tires can do 80mph!

Nice, gonna save for new tires then
Quote from anbiddulph :F...A...S...T...

ah well, im happy

Yes, you have a good truck. I should have picked that one too instead of the 1994 Freightliner FLB i had.
Quote from BAMBO :Short Trukz tutorial:

Before buying a truck, try to enter a compay because it will offer you a discount and get a 1000 $ loan, after that buy the best truck you could buy but keep enough money to buy a CB Radio. Never go past 10 fatigue points but if I do, just go untill 11 fatigue points, after that you will have a very high chance of getting a ticket from the police or you could crash your rig.If your truck can go over the speed limit, go +5 mph over it because you will not get a ticket for speeding, going higher then that will surely get you a speeding ticket.

i tough you can go to 12 fatigue points? ive always gone to 12 and i havent gotten any ticket or havent never crashed at those points
nope, its random after 10
BUMP! BUMP!

got a kenworth T2000
top speed 72mph,
Anybody got any closer to setting up our own LFS company yet? FTT seems to be a little bit of an old-boys club if you ask me...4 or 5 times I've asked for advice, and they cant even be arsed to reply half the time!
Quote from Bladerunner :Anybody got any closer to setting up our own LFS company yet? FTT seems to be a little bit of an old-boys club if you ask me...4 or 5 times I've asked for advice, and they cant even be arsed to reply half the time!

when i pay off my loans, ill sel my truk, get a cheaper 1 and start the baby up!

CURRENTLY IN ROUTE FOR 2K
Quote from anbiddulph :BUMP! BUMP!

got a kenworth T2000
top speed 72mph,

Nice, i have the 1997 Kenworth W900. It's a great truck. With new tires it does 79 mph, I think your truck will do the same.
Quote from marzman :Nice, i have the 1997 Kenworth W900. It's a great truck. With new tires it does 79 mph, I think your truck will do the same.

yeah, mines the one cheaper than yours XD
I am now part of Mdub - Trukin USA Conglomorate. Rising new company that might be in the top 5.

I also own the 1997 Kenworth W900.
On route to Munich with Beer $4,324 load.
im at fatigue level 12, i sold my truck, payed off my loans, and im just over $200 short

will we want our terminals in europe or america?
Quote from Bladerunner :Anybody got any closer to setting up our own LFS company yet? FTT seems to be a little bit of an old-boys club if you ask me...4 or 5 times I've asked for advice, and they cant even be arsed to reply half the time!

Just PM me,
Quote from anbiddulph :im at fatigue level 12, i sold my truck, payed off my loans, and im just over $200 short

will we want our terminals in europe or america?

europe.

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG