The online racing simulator
Quote from BAMBO :Guys, I don't think you noticed but I made a better banner for the team. Please tell me if you like it. Here it is:

I like it better than your driving, and thats not saying a lot

Saw a handy thread on the Trukz forum recommending the International 8100 as your second truck purchase. I thought the Kenworth W900 1997 looked a bit better value for money, and judging by the number of people who own same, it seems the majority agree?

Any thoughts?

We need more team members so we can start contract runs, its a slow process otherwise Heeeeellllllloooooooooooo, is there anybody out there
Quote from HVS5b :I like it better than your driving, and thats not saying a lot

Saw a handy thread on the Trukz forum recommending the International 8100 as your second truck purchase. I thought the Kenworth W900 1997 looked a bit better value for money, and judging by the number of people who own same, it seems the majority agree?

Any thoughts?

We need more team members so we can start contract runs, its a slow process otherwise Heeeeellllllloooooooooooo, is there anybody out there

i think the international is a good second truck, ts alot cheaper, and still does 63mph
Quote from anbiddulph :i think the international is a good second truck, ts alot cheaper, and still does 63mph

I think your looking at the International 8200, I was talking about the 8100.

Not to worry
Quote from HVS5b :I like it better than your driving, and thats not saying a lot

Do you mean my driving in LFS or Trukz?
Quote from BAMBO :Do you mean my driving in LFS or Trukz?

Saturday afternoon (GMT), CTRA BnJ server. I think you were having a problem not using other cars as a means of slowing down into T1, repeatedly

Heaven help us if you try that in a 18 wheeler
Rubish! I was the fastest there, not my fault you monkeys break too early .
Quote from BAMBO :Rubish! I was the fastest there, not my fault you monkeys break to early .

Lol, no. You break other peoples cars instead of trying to brake
Their is no way to settle this one, so drop it.
omg, thread has been hijacked!

Any thoughts?

If you can afford it the Kenworth W900 1997 is a great second truck (or third if you are also gonna drive the International 8100). I'm looking what is gonna be my truck after the Kenworth W900 1997. I will need an other one when i have the tripple trailer endorsement wich i'm saving rating and money for now. Still 10 rating points to go, but last 5 points went very fast (10 days, short trips)
I reset, so can I re-join the company please - same username
Quote from J@tko :I reset, so can I re-join the company please - same username

accepted!
How do I reset? I am £1639 in debt.
Quote from shaun463 :How do I reset? I am £1639 in debt.

Go to 'edit my driver', then click Driver Reset
Quote from BAMBO :Their is no way to settle this one, so drop it.

Or what? You'll do a massive edit on your old posts again

Anyway, back to Trukz........

Damn it's a long way to Malaga from Rivne I fancy I'll just about get there, recover and get one hot route in before it all changes again!

Shawn, how you manage to get that much in debt? Reset driver?? Thats as bad as shift-s
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
I assume thats an attempt at humour that has been lost in translation.........

<wishes admin/mods could be added to ignore list>

Sorry for the spam folks..........my contribution ends here
Ok so I've joined mainly out of boredom, and im completely new, what do I have to do to joing LFS's team?

My name is 5haz the Third
Quote from 5haz :Ok so I've joined mainly out of boredom, and im completely new, what do I have to do to joing LFS's team?

My name is 5haz the Third

Log in - into the search box type in Bladerunner (or JAtko), when the name comes up click it, click the company and then request to join
Quote from J@tko :Log in - into the search box type in Bladerunner (or JAtko), when the name comes up click it, click the company and then request to join

or search for the CEO, jcbiddulph
  1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds. XD
Ok thanks alot, I see Harjun has just joined as well (trukz, not the company!).
accept me again plz
ty
Quote from J@tko :Your name is hard to remember

not when your last name is biddulph.........

but, thats not the case for most people

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG