The online racing simulator

Poll : What language have you set LFS to?

I'm using my first language in LFS's gui.
English isn't my first language but I have my LFS gui set to it.
I would use my first language in LFS's gui but it hasn't been implemented yet (very unlikely Wink" />)
#51 - sbeu
Vive la France
Quote from rediske :
I'm so happy the internet is mostly english and not uuhhhm, let's say french? With their mega-octets and telecharger (no offense )

HAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAA Excellent!
I use in french because the translation is fine
English, what else :P
I use English and Chinese...
1 week E
next week C
Finnish
#55 - ekze
Russian.
detail made a very good work.
All Norwegians with Norwegian language in LFS sucks even bigger than big time
English.
Portuguese, and the translation is fine!
It's great to have our native language in LFS!
English of course. Polish is strange to read lol i can't find anything :P
Quote from zeugnimod :German.

I don't read it anyway. After 3 years and 6 months, I know where everything in the menu is without reading.

How true. I could set it to Chinese and would still be able to join a race and change my setup.
Played like 1,5 years with finnish language. January changed it to english just for fun
#62 - wien
Quote from The Very End :Well, because the norwegian language sucks.

Pfft.

The Norwegian language is perfectly fine. The problem is how it's used by most people, especially in written form. People are becoming so completely ingrained with English turns and phrases that their Norwegian often reads as something Google Translate would produce. People are trying to use it as English with Norwegian words, so it's no wonder it sounds strange. It's even starting to bleed into newspapers and other media one would assume had a proper grasp of the language and it's depressing to watch.

Learn to write proper Norwegian instead of whining about how Norwenglish sounds strange.
Serbian.
Using English atm. Tend to switch a bit between norwegian and english when i feel like it though.
I don't like translated software very much, besides the average word in my language being longer than english (messes up UI), translators often have no knowledge of the topic, or no taste in choosing words, or simply can't speak italian properly and do all kinds of stupid, basic mistakes.

But don't get me wrong - I'm not criticizing the italian translation of LFS because I've never, ever bothered to use any other language than english.
Quote from Noccy :English, no intention to use a dutch translation which is gramatically correct but uses so many words that simply don't fit contextually.

I agree. I tried it, it just didn't seem to fit. English was better.

-Z
German. What else?
Croatian Forever

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG