The online racing simulator

Poll : What language have you set LFS to?

I'm using my first language in LFS's gui.
English isn't my first language but I have my LFS gui set to it.
I would use my first language in LFS's gui but it hasn't been implemented yet (very unlikely Wink" />)
What language have you set LFS to?
This poll addresses to the not natively english speaking part of the community. What I'm curious to know is if there are people (like me) who have their LFS set to english even if it is not their first language (mother tongue)
poll missing?

english
Funny poll.
Im italian and im using italian language actually,but if i were to turn to english it wouldnt make any difference
Allthorugh I am Norwegian, I use english. Sounds better and I get a better game experience using english, norwegian sucks.
German (well, I did the translation).
English all the way. I speak French and a bit of Italian, but there's no way I understand enough to have my UI telling me things in them

I'd like to see a comedy language option though. I think Weegie would work pretty well and I'm willing to do all the work to get it in there too
Finnish, naturally.

Allthough the translation could be tweaked a little.
I've always used Czech
Quenya anyone?
Quote from Dajmin :I'd like to see a comedy language option though. I think Weegie would work pretty well and I'm willing to do all the work to get it in there too

I started a Geordie translation a few years back but never finished it. Unfortunately most of the language round here is accent, so it was still for too intelligible for true Geordie. Perhaps if there was an option to blur the text...
Quote :no way I understand enough to have my UI telling me things in them

I've started the process of badly translating into token Welsh in order to improve my skills with aforementioned excuse to spit on people, I mean language.
Quote from The Very End :Allthorugh I am Norwegian, I use english. Sounds better and I get a better game experience using english, norwegian sucks.

me too.
I use dutch in lfs
Im from holland
Quote from The Very End :Allthorugh I am Norwegian, I use english. Sounds better and I get a better game experience using english, norwegian sucks.

same for me
#16 - JJ72
Quote from GP4Flo :German (well, I did the translation).

I did the translation as well, but I stick to english.
Norwegian doesn't suck, it's just when the names of English things are directly translated to Norwegian, THEN it sucks. :P Just like when they use English game Team names, and their company names they should just stick to Norwegian! you couldn't translate CC Mat to english, cos is just sounds retarded hahaha
mmmh, would of lost a bet that romanian language is not included...
I'm Swedish but i use English language in LFS.

It has nothing to do with the translation being bad or something like that.

It's actually better than some proprietary softwares. Holy smokes the Worms games had poor translation.

I just tend to use English in all the software i use.
Quote from Jarulf :

I am doing the same thing.Never comfortable with greek in LFS.
Quote from Jarulf :

Same
Just doesn't feel right in Russian, anyway, almoust all good setup/driving/etc. guides are in English and I don't have problems with it so why not?
English or portuguese for me is almost the same, i use it in portuguese though. It's translated very well and it feels more personal.
Was using French before but switched to English,much better.
Using English but just wanted to be different.
English, no intention to use a dutch translation which is gramatically correct but uses so many words that simply don't fit contextually.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG