The online racing simulator

Poll : What language have you set LFS to?

I'm using my first language in LFS's gui.
English isn't my first language but I have my LFS gui set to it.
I would use my first language in LFS's gui but it hasn't been implemented yet (very unlikely Wink" />)
Quote from Jarulf :....I just tend to use English in all the software i use.

I use english in most of my software as well. Sometimes, if asked, I can't even tell if I got this or that software in german or english...

I'm so happy the internet is mostly english and not uuhhhm, let's say french? With their mega-octets and telecharger (no offense )

edit: To be fair, I chose to have french in school back then... but it always felt so... odd?
Using English. Estonian is translated, but all programs use English anyways and I like English.
English
I always use English for software, so also for LFS.
Quote from LFSn00b :i use my 1337 translation

Would you mind posting it for having a laugh at/with it?
Quote from The Very End :norwegian sucks

No it does not!

However, I also prefer english for everything computer-related.
English. It is not my 1st language, but I have been living in the USA for 10 years, so it doesn't make a difference.
German.

I don't read it anyway. After 3 years and 6 months, I know where everything in the menu is without reading.
Meh I have to use english its the only language I know.
English... It's just easier to understand what someone here is on about...
Spanish.. although i speak english i never thinked in setting it to english
Quote from hagenisse :No it does not!

However, I also prefer english for everything computer-related.

Lol yes, Norwegian sucks big time
Quote from The Very End :Allthorugh I am Norwegian, I use english. Sounds better and I get a better game experience using english, norwegian sucks.

lol i feal the same, Norwegian is lame
English. Rarely ever use swedish in anything else than the OS and some programs such as Firefox.
I have LFS set to English even tho I traslated most of the "game" part to Czech...
English (all the software I'm using is switched to English)
I speak Portuguese and there is actually an option to Brazilian Portuguese but I don't feel like using it
It's strange, the only game I knew that have Brazilian Portuguese is DRIV3R (pretty good thought, and I don't use it in portuguese too), but I like so much to see LFS in portuguese... and BTW I like english too, and I think it improves my english learning somehow..

hell, I use everything on my PC in english, even Windows is now set to english here, though it was pretty difficult to put it in english as every shop I went to just had it in portuguese
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Don't know myself, but Weebl definitely has some strong opinions on the country.

Check out the Kenya and Brazil animations for proof
Quote from hagenisse :Why, if I might ask?

Well, because the norwegian language sucks. The transelations sounds silly, I hate the norwegian words. It sounds totally wrong aswell, IMO every game should be in engliush, at least I like to use it. In other games where there is talk it's a MUST to have english. The only times I don't use it is when I seeing anime, then I prefer japanese.
English the Bulgarian translation is junk
Russian.
this translation is very good.
But, i use english too( lfs copy for tweak)
English
English, cos, well, I'm English

(OMG such a good idea - I can do 'revision' whilst playing LFS by setting it to Spanish!)
Quote from rediske :This poll addresses to the not natively english speaking part of the community.... What I'm curious to know is if there are people (like me) who have their LFS set to english even if it is not their first language (mother tongue)

mmmhh, did you read the first post?

sorry for quoting myself...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG