The online racing simulator
Alien Contact Covered Up?
(89 posts, started )
Aliens will demolish Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass
Quote :Hopefully there's not too much fanatical aliens outthere

Odds are that somewhere there is a species not too dissimilar to us. That's a worrying thought.
How about this; what is life actually?
Why are we living?
How?
What made us intelligent humans..
Or are we intelligent? We think we are intelligent but are we really?
it's crazy when thinks deeper..
The only possible answer for that requires Ketamin to understand.
Lerts is really an alien.
There's a lot of really interesting stories about that... I wish some of them were true.
Quote from Luke.S :Lerts is really an alien.

Banned from his homeworld for soft insannity
previous summer i was on the beach at night, saw a light comming to me, i thought a plane, i looked dwon for a second and the light had vanished with no time for it, next day i peed 40 times(no exageration) my skin was hot and even warm coffe burnt my mouth

do you think i got abduced?
woot i got lerts into the thread. Lerts it was really the alien inside you waking up.

this thread is going down hill from now on lol.
Quote from lerts :previous summer i was on the beach at night, saw a light comming to me, i thought a plane, i looked dwon for a second and the light had vanished with no time for it, next day i peed 40 times(no exageration) my skin was hot and even warm coffe burnt my mouth

Why didn't you pee all out in one time?
You had fever?
Did you put your finger in coffee to check if it was warm or hot?

E: http://www.lfsforum.net/search ... earchid=2322300&pp=25 lol
Don't do drugs kids, you'll end up like this guy
Quote from lerts :previous summer i was on the beach at night, saw a light comming to me, i thought a plane, i looked dwon for a second and the light had vanished with no time for it, next day i peed 40 times(no exageration) my skin was hot and even warm coffe burnt my mouth

Hot Skin = Sunburn
Burning tongue = So stoned you don't realise that coffee is hot not warm
Peed 40 times = Too much Hot coffee
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hot Skin = Sunburn
Burning tongue = So stoned you don't realise that coffee is hot not warm
Peed 40 times = Too much Hot coffee

yeah but it was 90 days like that, hell i remeber i went for the same stroll than always and had to pee 2 times away and two times back, never before in the 90 days

and how do you kno i have that much coffe? like house says to the waitress in the swhepes comercial: how do you know i have sheppes tonica?
Jeez he's crazy! This is my first time reading alienlerts notices
Quote from lerts :yeah but it was 90 days like that, hell i remeber i went for the same stroll than always and had to pee 2 times away and two times back, never before in the 90 days

and how do you kno i have that much coffe? like house says to the waitress in the swhepes comercial: how do you know i have sheppes tonica?

I don't suppose you felt tired and fatigued, lost weight and had an increased thirst too?
not actually that day felt extreamly well, full of energy

actually myself i dont believe it was aliens, but its something i cant explain

normally i ignore this unexplainable things but sometimes as hobbie i like to explain why some things, maybe time travellers maybe my wild fantasy gets somatic
Quote from lerts :not actually that day felt extreamly well, full of energy

actually myself i dont believe it was aliens, but its something i cant explain

normally i ignore this unexplainable things but sometimes as hobbie i like to explain why some things, maybe time travellers maybe my wild fantasy gets somatic

You should probably go and see a doctor, or you should have done at the time, because urinating too often can be a symptom of a number of different serious health problems, like diabetes, prostate problems and kidney problems. If its all gone now then it was probably just an infection, which would explain the hot skin or fever too. (Definately not aliens though)
i like the scott adams explanation that the aliens we get here are the induhviduals of their population
why would an alien smart enough to figure out how to cover lightyears not have anything better to do than sticking his fingers up our bum for more than 50 years now? surely hes not one of the guys who invented the space ship
#44 - Jakg
Quote from duke_toaster :It's probable that aliens exist, but they are probably just bacteria or something, nothing that could ever visit here.

Thats a little arrogant tbh.

IMO theres life out there, but not life "as we know it" - it may be more or less advanced than us, but I don't think we'd realise if we saw it. I don't think all life needs water either...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :lol this might sound crazy but..

When I was something 3years old, in one night I went to get some sniffmedices.. Well my mom actually gave me.
I looked out of the window and saw nighthawk(http://op-for.com/nighthawk.jpg) looking thing. It stayed still so it couldn't be nighthawk.
then I said it to mom and she looked out of the window and it was gone, and yes this actually happened because my mom remembers this.
After two years or something I got some aircraft book where were those planes etc, then I saw that nighthawk and it remind me about what happened. Dunno if I were too tired and young and saw some strange things

Area 51 was the location for the testing of the B117 Nighthawk, and the UFO is a very very good cover story for the latest top-secret plane that in it's time would of appeared to be something from out of this world.
Quote from ColeusRattus :hm, given the size of the universe and the sheer number of different star systems and planets, it's highly unlikely that there is absolutely no extrateresstrial life somewhere out there.

Exactly, especially since the Andromeda galaxy is much bigger than ours

Quote from ColeusRattus :But even if one species of those aliens found a way to travel interstellar or even intergalactic distances, it still is very unlikely that they would visit us.

Exactly again, especially since there's no way to reach us since it is a physical impossibility to travel faster than the speed of light (wormholes aren't proven ) and andromeda is 2.5 billion light years away from our galaxy

Quote from durbster :

Anyone who's had to work with Government departments knows that they're in no way competent enough to organise cover-ups.

LOL that made my day

Quote from duke_toaster :It's probable that aliens exist, but they are probably just bacteria or something, nothing that could ever visit here.

As hawkins said it is a scientific and statistical impossibility that life as advance or more advance than us do not exist some where in the universe besides us (and when you think about the sheer size of the universe that makes sense).

BTW bacteria is found on Mars

Quote from aoun :I've seen a few aliens in LFS servers a few times.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If there is intelligent life in the universe that is more advanced than we are, they have probably got no need to leave their planet or solar system, and are clever enough to stay hidden from violent species like ourselfs. Many people, myself included, think its crazy to just broadcast our location into space, its like running into a cage of hungry tigers dressed as a zebra screaming "DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?!".

lol very good post ATC, and for the logic that if there are aliens advance enough to cover millions of light years in a short amount of time in our system, they will likely have absolutely no needs to make contact with us and thus wont.

It is this logic that i find "alien contact cover up" claims as rubbish.

Quote from Maelstrom :
Conflicts can also be about beliefs. Hopefully there's not too much fanatical aliens outthere

Be careful, we have violent fanatics as well. After all, we are still killing each other over the same God
Quote from lizardfolk :BTW bacteria is found on Mars

As far as I know there has never been any official evidence of this. The closest were some ice-cores from an ex-Mars meteorite that had been contaminated with Earthly bacteria prior to examination.
Quote :Exactly again, especially since there's no way to reach us since it is a physical impossibility to travel faster than the speed of light

Actually a theoretical model of a faster than light space ship does exist, not just one either. We havnt/cant build any yet. The same is true for time travel, the theory appears sound, just not very practical.

There is no reason to assume faster than light travel is impossible. People thought 30mph would be impossible to beat once, then there was the speed of sound. Sure there will be problems, and a few Chuck Norris test pilots are going to die horrible and painful deaths just like when we broke the sound barrier, but it'll happen if we as a species don't blow ourselves up first.
you people havent noticed that Skodas are aliens in disguises? :alien2:
Quote from Becky Rose :and a few Chuck Norris test pilots are going to die horrible and painful deaths

I think Chuck Yeager would have been a better example in this instance.
Quote from tristancliffe :I think Chuck Yeager would have been a better example in this instance.

Care. I'll tell you who cares.

List:
This list left intentionally blank.

Alien Contact Covered Up?
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG