Lynce
Furiously-Fast
LineR32
DevilDare
LFS Photomode Competition 5th Week Voting "Magazine Spread"
JJ72 all day =p
N00b gets my vote this time, i like it.
my vote goes to flame cze
grr this is hard.... JJ-Flame-or the NissanGTR one...
vote for flame cze *throwing candy*
Flame CZE

Very elegant! GOOD JOB!
i think loko deserves some candy
Lol
Voting fot JJ72 but I really like baShOr´s idea of the backround!
Flame CZE
I love Flame's, squassel's and JJ72's! But I gave my vote to JJ72, but it was hard to decide between these 3 guys.
No contest, JJ all the way.
JJ got my vote.Oh my....the car on lfsnoob picture is almost 90 deg...
#15 - JJ72
I was expecting to be leading more convincingly *cough cough*
JJ72
JJ. Awesome pic imo!
great pic JJ *vote*
JJ72 gets my vote
I voted for Flame CZE.

I have a vote for once! I swear, I didn't vote for myself. That would just selfish...
On this occasion my vote goes to Flame CZE.

The format is absolutely right for a magazine.

The image of JJ72 is good, but this time it is not my taste. The brightness of Rac are excellent but Shines in Las Vegas-style set does not convince me for the type of car. Anyway, I recognise that for win, JJ72, at least, there is blood and sweat to spend more hours per Photoshop. I was totally asleep on our laurels. You are a good example to follow.

" Google translate "
[x]KanseiDneova
I vote for JJ72

Thanks to all who voted for me
Quote from Flame CZE :I vote for JJ72

Thanks to all who voted for me

np

Czech: To je škoda, chtěl sem abys vyhrál, za prvý seš čech, a za druhý ten JJ72 vyhrál už 2x, tak myslím stačí
#25 - JJ72
From a purely objective "as if presented" point of view I should vote for Flame, the reasons are quite obvious, the picture is nice, he gets the topic right with a simple clear message.

But I have decided to vote for baSh0r.

I think he has a design approach behind this piece of work, which didn't get fully refined. But for somebody without a formal design training it is more than satisfactory, and given more time and thought I see it could be quite impressive. So it's a vote on future potential and the intention to do something different.

When I thought of this theme I was trying to steer a bit away from the purely graphical nature of screenshot editing, to something that includes elements of graphic design and concept. I hope you enjoyed doing it, and have fun exploring the possibility besides taking a screenshot and changing the brightness/hue, while injecting your own idea of composition and layout.

written way too much crap, if I win the next topic will be about more normal screen editing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG